The Ageon Carina Challenge is the biggest crock

GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
That Wolverine caused way to many revives due to the rng and what was it all worth? This.

I'd like to see the buff please.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,186 ★★★★★
    Fingers crossed for the buff I guess 🤞
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

It hurts when you do that kind of content and get worst result. Hope you will get better pulls soon

An alliance member of mine dpent $10 on that crystal bundle in the store and ended up pulling a cyclops from it, so i feel much better
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    Lol, I got the same thing after that challenge. But it's the first time pulled DPX
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,099 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

I can’t tell if the word “crock” is a typo, a word that’s not common in the United States, or you meant to say a word that shows your anger and added an r

It’s not uncommon in the US. In forum-friendly terms, it’s nonsense. It’s also a reference to a pot, so you may hear the expression “that’s a crock of (something)”

OP, congrats on your synergy champ with Nick Fury.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Honestly I felt the aegon Carina challenge was one of the easiest.

Also, just because you beat hard content to get a rng based crystal (which you knew the rewards before starting the challenge) doesn't mean you magically get better rng luck just because you feel a certain fight was hard.

Also, just because you beat hard content to get a rng based crystal (which you knew the rewards before starting the challenge) doesn't mean you magically get better rng luck just because you feel a certain fight was hard.

G99 was the easier one so far. Also, never stated anywhere that by doing harder content I'm magically getting better luck. This ain't that type of post bud. This is me just stating my disappointment of my pull after that crappy Wolverine fight

G99 was the easier one so far. Also, never stated anywhere that by doing harder content I'm magically getting better luck. This ain't that type of post bud. This is me just stating my disappointment of my pull after that crappy Wolverine fight
    I didn't say "easiest" I clearly said "one of these easiest" so your response that g99 one was easier makes zero sense as I never said or implied it wasn't. And again, if your getting disappointed on rng pulls from rng rewards on an rng based game, that's on you.
    edited May 2022

I didn't say "easiest" I clearly said "one of these easiest" so your response that g99 one was easier makes zero sense as I never said or implied it wasn't. And again, if your getting disappointed on rng pulls from rng rewards on an rng based game, that's on you.
    I said was easier as in my opinion, so my bad for not clarifying it for you. Also don't know why you're trying to be right in this situation? I can be disappointed by an RNG pull like anyone else. If you're saying you've never been disappointed from a pull before, then cool, but I don't believe you. This was a light hearted post anyways and wasn't even that serious with me at the end joking to see the buff.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,300 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Why are you being so salty. He/she just showed his disappointment. He/she isn't asking for refund or BGT champ after he/she got DPX. It's a RNG game; True but that doesn't mean player should not hope for the best. Whining about it ,is the worst. And I don't see OP being Whinny here. He/she just shared his/her pull and showed the disappointment which any player would show after beating above average or hard content.

Why are you being so salty. He/she just showed his disappointment. He/she isn't asking for refund or BGT champ after he/she got DPX. It's a RNG game; True but that doesn't mean player should not hope for the best. Whining about it ,is the worst. And I don't see OP being Whinny here. He/she just shared his/her pull and showed the disappointment which any player would show after beating above average or hard content.
    Did you not read the title? He called the whole challenge a crock with only reasoning behind it was the wolverine fight, which anyone who did a minute of research would be aware of and his rng pull not meeting what he considered worthy of his efforts.

It's not salty at all, it's calling out over entitled comments and expectations. I pulled garbage from that crystal I got from that Carina challenge too, don't see me.making a big deal and calling the whole challenge a "crock".
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Member Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

I can’t tell if the word “crock” is a typo, a word that’s not common in the United States, or you meant to say a word that shows your anger and added an r

He was trying to say "a crock of $%^&".

Did you not read the title? He called the whole challenge a crock with only reasoning behind it was the wolverine fight, which anyone who did a minute of research would be aware of and his rng pull not meeting what he considered worthy of his efforts.

It's not salty at all, it's calling out over entitled comments and expectations. I pulled garbage from that crystal I got from that Carina challenge too, don't see me.making a big deal and calling the whole challenge a "crock".
    No, you're not calling out anything entitled. You're just trying to be self righteous. I said it was the biggest crock, yes. I was frustrated, yes. I was also disappointed, yes. But I'm not whining about it our making a big deal about it. I made a light hearted post about. Also, I did the research and I knew how the fight would go, still doesn't negate the experience of the challenge. You're nit picking on a post that wasn't even that serious, but all good. Enjoy your weekend!
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,300 ★★★★★

So if someone does show disappointment,it means they are being entitled??? You did not completed that challenge for him, you are being the entitled here. There's a thin line between being disappointment and crying. He is sad that after that much hardwork on certain difficulty he didn't feeled that he got which matched the effort. One can show disappointment or his grief over his result without whinning. I have many disagreements with OP before many times, but 1 thing for sure that he isn't crybaby. You are the one who just going in many post and acting salty.
    If you pulled garbage out of your pull, than that's your problem and it's your decision not to show your disappointment on forums. Some people like to share their thoughts, ideas, feelings etc about game here. And it can be done totally without whining or crying.
    And plus ,if there content is hard or above average or been played in restricted environment the reward result do impact the player. One usually hope for best. Show me a single player who after such content will say that give me only garbage. everyone wants their fav champ. Showing disappointment on RNG aspect isn't wrong but calling on the system or crying about the system seems foolish.

Not to be considered a persiflage but this seems to be the very definition of Floccinaucinihilipilification.

Definitely had to Google that. It's not that I think he is totally worthless, I use him rarely for the heck of it, just that this is a second dupe of him and there's other champs I'd like a first dupe of before I continue to dupe him haha
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    I dunno if I was just lucky but I got wolverine down painlessly in two revives just cycling sp3's with aegon. I hit him even when not stunned and the few times he procd regen I was able to power through. I would get three bars, heavy charge, take hit, then get about 10% down between the damage boosted sp3 and combos to follow. I quit out once because of a big double regen and another time I died.
    DawsMan said:

I dunno if I was just lucky but I got wolverine down painlessly in two revives just cycling sp3's with aegon. I hit him even when not stunned and the few times he procd regen I was able to power through. I would get three bars, heavy charge, take hit, then get about 10% down between the damage boosted sp3 and combos to follow. I quit out once because of a big double regen and another time I died.

Yeah, sometimes the RNG can ve favorable or unfavorable at times. For me, I had to parry and then do 3 hits for most of it
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Member Posts: 92

Not to be considered a persiflage but this seems to be the very definition of Floccinaucinihilipilification.

Thank you for that
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Tharoor would be proud