**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW tactic - wrong description of broken tactic?

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
Challenger map, can choose of of three tactics:
Unstoppable armor - looks fine
High ground - looks fine
miss-tic dispersion - description is missing other than the increased attack/health. Is it broken or just a problem with the description?

Comments

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Seems broken. This is just great….
    If you could just had the minimum level of support to let us know it’s broken so I could at least choose a different tactic….

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    The new attack tactic is broke too. The heal block is applying to the attacker lol
  • Core21042016Core21042016 Posts: 17
    edited May 2022
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike
    Quick Feedback is much appreciated. We all need to plan a defense and for sure the tactic is a key element we need to test. It's annoying to have now the 3rd off Season in a row where tactics or bans are broken. Last Season I was not sure until the first season war if I can use the Miss tactic and was forced to create two defender strategies. Please have a look.
    Thank you :)
    They don’t care enough to address issues like that during off-season. I’m sure that during the season they would have fix it before attack phase start and at least say something about that.

Also, if they stopped giving the compensation packages, why haven’t they increased the loyalty and update the store yet? The fact they are waiting for the season to start is another proof they don’t treat seriously to off-season war.
    Any chance to fix it or at least to comment before the next war?
    We would like to test it before the season start. If you can't fix it on time, please remove this tactic from next season