**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation gone, but problems still exist greater than ever

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I've already reiterated the fact that these issues have been very specific, and ongoing, because of a change in their system. It's not Compensation for every input issue in general. The new system is in place at the moment, and open for people to opt out of if they choose. That doesn't mean there won't be other problems. It doesn't mean that it's adequate to keep compensating the same thing for different problems.
    As for the large Compensation, they said they will give one, and don't have a specific time on it yet. If you think you can change that by arguing with me, I don't know what else to tell you.

It's a new system with the same problems. There are no "other problems" or new ones, they re the same in a different system.
    Cause and effect. There may be the same effects, or newer ones, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily related to the original issue.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Gotta ask about AQ pots, availability and cost. Even the once a run input drop costing positions gets costly minus comps. Has there been further consideration to the pricing models here
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 162
    I have seen this issue as well. In map 5 AQ it takes a full minute to bait specials, game says I parried but the defender isn’t stunned, AI is now special intercepting, and evidently the new “parry timer” is somewhere at the beginning of their dash. This game isn’t fixed. Luckily I have explored Act 7 so all I really do is EQ, AQ, and some arenas. Which surprisingly, arenas work fine. But stopping compensation when the game CLEARLY isn’t fixed, or even if it is fixed and players “need to adjust” compensation should run through a set “adjustment period”.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    is there any update on the big compensation that we are promised?
  • CatoFongCatoFong Posts: 25
    Honestly, who cares about compensations. Can everyone just stop saying that word as it means that you care more about getting free compensation for a bug then having the bug fixed.
  • ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    Kabam hasn’t technically said it was fixed. At least not in any official documentation.

@Kabam Miike , Please correct me if I am wrong.

Has Kabam officially declared the input issues resolved or are these issues continuing to be addressed?