**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there a true minimum for being an Endgame player?

2»

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Gmonkey said:

I have done 50% of act 6, act 7 100%, all variants 100% except 1 and 8 and am gearing up for my first abyss run (going for an all mutant team for carina challenges). Done 1 LOL run back in the day and 100%ed gauntlet when it came out. Didn't get to do all of SOP because of real life issues.

I have 29 5r5, 6 6r2, 11 6r3 and 1 6r4. I consider myself almost endgame. I would consider myself end game after 2 abyss runs, almost all carina's done and close to 100% act 6. And of course EoP event 100%.

You are not close to endgame. The endgame players I play with have 50+ r3 3-6 r4 and 180+ six stars. We all have no content to do.
    Your overflow looks like this, then you are probably endgame.

I would say you're end game if you are finishing up the last content available in game, as I described in my post. After I have done what I'm describing I will only have 3 abyss paths left, a bit of act 6 and one or 2 carina challenges (prob the LoL ones). Is that not end game?

What does it matter if I have around 20 r3's instead of 50+ if I also have done almost all content in game? In my opinion end game isn't only the top 0.1% of players but the top 1 to 2% of players.

Also my inventory looks like that except the lvl2 revives lol. But always filled up on lvl1s in overflow.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Gmonkey said:

Gmonkey said:

I have done 50% of act 6, act 7 100%, all variants 100% except 1 and 8 and am gearing up for my first abyss run (going for an all mutant team for carina challenges). Done 1 LOL run back in the day and 100%ed gauntlet when it came out. Didn't get to do all of SOP because of real life issues.

I have 29 5r5, 6 6r2, 11 6r3 and 1 6r4. I consider myself almost endgame. I would consider myself end game after 2 abyss runs, almost all carina's done and close to 100% act 6. And of course EoP event 100%.

You are not close to endgame. The endgame players I play with have 50+ r3 3-6 r4 and 180+ six stars. We all have no content to do.

I would say you're end game if you are finishing up the last content available in game, as I described in my post. After I have done what I'm describing I will only have 3 abyss paths left, a bit of act 6 and one or 2 carina challenges (prob the LoL ones). Is that not end game?

What does it matter if I have around 20 r3's instead of 50+ if I also have done almost all content in game? In my opinion end game isn't only the top 0.1% of players but the top 1 to 2% of players.

Also my inventory looks like that except the lvl2 revives lol. But always filled up on lvl1s in overflow.

You choosing to not want to do all content and call yourself endgame is an interesting viewpoint.
    Endgame IMO has completed all content with nothing left to do.
    Once you get there you will quickly finish new content to use your expiring resources. You end up having all counters and find the game boring. It is why they released EoP and battlegrounds there was nothing left for many of us to do.

For reference my alt has 30+ r3. It plays a very different game than my main. My main has all the top champs ranked all the niche counters and quickly finishes content the alt give me something to do till new content comes out.
    It probably has to do with the difference in our definitions of end game. Ever since gauntlet came out I have always completed and explored new content immediately after it came out. Since I have been able to do that in my opinion it isn't a big difference in having 97% of all content dont and 100%. If I only have abyss paths left and LoL carina challenges I will have nothing to do in game except grinding units, since that is all that content requires. So I will basically do the same as end game players (wait for new content to do) because the only content left requires a grinding (not a heavy arena guy here). And grinding feels a lot like waiting.

I get that it's a very different game zith 50+ r3 champs. But there isn't anything in game that requires 6r3 since eveything can be done by 5/65's. I have no trouble finding specific counters in my roster with my 47 champs that are at least at that level.

But to conclude, I understand where you're coming from. If my interpretation of end game is used there is no differentiation between end gamers with 50+ r3s and those with 20 r3's while the difference is huge in terms of resources used. Those guys also play high level aq and aw while I choose to do retired map 4 and 2 aq and no aw. Maybe your definition is better but then what do we call players at my level? Since I absolutely don't count myself mid game anymore. High mid game also feels like it falls short but maybe that's a better description?
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    To me, it means you’ve reached the end of the game.

As in, completed all solo content available and waiting for more. Simple.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I have abyss Carina challenges left. Some paths in Act 6( already explored 6.2). In terms of exploration, some of variants have some paths to do.
    So I am not end game player maybe. But I feel I am going towards it
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

That overflow is of person preparing abyss
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Not all Paragon players are endgame players. A player who has cash out all the deals giving r4 mats OR maybe has spent heavily in gifting event & currently Owns 3 r4s is a Paragon. But there is a possibility that he hasn't still done any long content like abyss/lab , hasn't explored act7 , act6 , Variants , Hasn't done the tougher Carina challenges OR We can just say he has too much content ingame to still do. I won't count him as an endgame player & I personally know some players like this who are paragon rn.

For me an endgame player is the one who has explored all the acts , almost all variants , Has done the carinas , Has done everything released in the past like SOP , Gauntlet & waits for new content to be released to smash it & is too used to this game mechanics that he can handle any given fight.

In simpler words , A player who has conquered "most" of the aspects of the game . Doesn't matter if he spends or not.

Paragon is just a new title released just recently so Endgame Thronebreakers and "most" of the Paragon players come in this bracket.

PS : I am Paragon . Have all game content 100% & I count myself as an endgame player.

I’m count my self a end game yes haven’t done carina because I’m dis like the way with lol that’s a review slog with isn’t what I’m like.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Noobda said:

Not all Paragon players are endgame players. A player who has cash out all the deals giving r4 mats OR maybe has spent heavily in gifting event & currently Owns 3 r4s is a Paragon. But there is a possibility that he hasn't still done any long content like abyss/lab , hasn't explored act7 , act6 , Variants , Hasn't done the tougher Carina challenges OR We can just say he has too much content ingame to still do. I won't count him as an endgame player & I personally know some players like this who are paragon rn.

For me an endgame player is the one who has explored all the acts , almost all variants , Has done the carinas , Has done everything released in the past like SOP , Gauntlet & waits for new content to be released to smash it & is too used to this game mechanics that he can handle any given fight.

In simpler words , A player who has conquered "most" of the aspects of the game . Doesn't matter if he spends or not.

Paragon is just a new title released just recently so Endgame Thronebreakers and "most" of the Paragon players come in this bracket.

PS : I am Paragon . Have all game content 100% & I count myself as an endgame player.

I’m count my self a end game yes haven’t done carina because I’m dis like the way with lol that’s a review slog with isn’t what I’m like.

If you have no other content left in the game to do , You can always save up or farm your revives and do carinas slowly.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    In the movie endgame,

You guys are saying, the guys fighting are endgamers after they defeated time traveller thanos?
    Now The real endgamers are the ones who are waiting for another foe?

So apparently BW died a noob. Rip
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Gamer said:

Noobda said:

If you have no other content left in the game to do , You can always save up or farm your revives and do carinas slowly.
    True it just I’m hates contest there is literally to to gate you one revies but I’m working one them I’m doing eop now that’s also resone I’m do limte event first rather that’s permanently. Shouldn’t be to bad v 3 when that’s coming I’m can se theme locks it out if u haven’t done v1 even v2