**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The deadpool sigil quest

SCP1504SCP1504 Posts: 714 ★★★
Hi guys,
Did anyone who purchased sigil get compensated for the sigil gold quest disappearing? It's been back for a while but i didn't get anything, is there a comp being considered for that inconvenience at all?

Comments

• Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Nope. Got mine back after it was missing, did the quest, got the gold, and moved on. Don't expect any compensation.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Which you will, they just need to figure out who didn't get it. It only affected those who became paragon. Miike already said they'll comp the gold that was missed.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

Which you will, they just need to figure out who didn't get it. It only affected those who became paragon. Miike already said they'll comp the gold that was missed.

It didn’t only happen for pargon. Mine when away to no big deal for me
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    It happened with thronebreakers as well ! So not just paragon lvl plyers
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yeah I am TB and had sigil purchased when the quest went missing for 2 weeks
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16

Nope. Got mine back after it was missing, did the quest, got the gold, and moved on. Don't expect any compensation.

What a good boy you are.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    the quest was missing for like 2-3 days. If it only came back monday morning, I'd totally get it, but there are far more broken things missing compensation than sigil quest being missing for < half the time... that its hard to jump on this one too. Yeah I am sure there are like 3 people who say went on an excursion somewhere without internet to say Antartica... and only played for the beginning of that week... sure I guess I get that, but I'd much rather see focus on the "big compensation", bringing AQ/AW weekly comp back, making sure we get questing potions first week in June (and make ups for May), and maybe even an energy refill or two for some shenanigan in Battlegrounds.

But if you can document you weren't logged into the game for days 4-7 of that week (which I am sure Kabam can log)... but did log in at some point in das 1-3... then yeah you should only then be considered for the missing gold.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Yeah didn’t only happen to paragon. Thronebreaker here and was definitely missing for me.
  • Options
    G00SE_G00SE_ Posts: 22
    Yea, its the little gestures that count. Doesn’t matter if you missed out on 1 gold bc of the issues. It’s also not compensation if you pay for it lmao