**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hero Sales

Okay, we all know the excuse of having removed the "sell" option. Which has no logic. But I kindly ask you to read my suggestion:
Players will be able to sell Heroes starting at 2* below the champions they own. Example:
The player who has 6* heroes:
They managed to sell champions from 1* to 4*.
The player who has 5* heroes:
Managed to sell champions from 1* to 3*
The above suggestion could be valid from 5* heroes. And players should own at least five 5-star or 6-star heroes to sell the lower-star heroes.
OR this option could be activated upon completing Book "X", or the player reaching level 50.
Removing the "Sell" option to prevent players from harming themselves only makes sense for newbie players who NEED 1, 2 and 3 star heroes at the beginning of the game.
Please kindly reconsider.
Thank you so much!

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Or maybe just... save your champs for arena lol?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    There’s only one thing that has no logic in this thread, can you guess what it is?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

I think they should allow it, wait two weeks for everyone to sell and then have a huge event that requires many lower stars.

I don’t think they could handle another round of 1* Hulk complaints!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I really don't get the itch to sell champions that these newbies have. Haha.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    ChiliDog said:

I think they should allow it, wait two weeks for everyone to sell and then have a huge event that requires many lower stars.

Then complain about it
  • Options
    RaviehRavieh Posts: 7

Ravieh said:

Okay, we all know the excuse of having removed the "sell" option. Which has no logic. But I kindly ask you to read my suggestion:
    Players will be able to sell Heroes starting at 2* below the champions they own. Example:
    The above suggestion could be valid from 5* heroes. And players should own at least five 5-star or 6-star heroes to sell the lower-star heroes.
    OR this option could be activated upon completing Book "X", or the player reaching level 50.
    Removing the "Sell" option to prevent players from harming themselves only makes sense for newbie players who NEED 1, 2 and 3 star heroes at the beginning of the game.
    Thank you so much!

Why on earth would you even want to sell champions? There is no benefit at all from selling. Kabam did the right thing with stopping the sales of champions.
    Because it makes no sense to have inferior heroes of 3, 2 and 1 stars for those who are already playing with heroes of 6, 5 and even 4 stars. And selling these unusable champions helped a lot in gaining gold!
  • Options

Ravieh said:

Thank you so much!

Why on earth would you even want to sell champions? There is no benefit at all from selling. Kabam did the right thing with stopping the sales of champions.
    Because it makes no sense to have inferior heroes of 3, 2 and 1 stars for those who are already playing with heroes of 6, 5 and even 4 stars. And selling these unusable champions helped a lot in gaining gold!

What? I'm not a newbie, I've been playing for over five years. I admire what experienced people like you do with 2 and 1 star champions.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Ravieh said:

Thank you so much!

Okay, we all know the excuse of having removed the "sell" option. Which has no logic I stopped reading after this.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Ravieh said:

Ravieh said:

Thank you so much!

You get way more gold and iso duping them... When this feature was removed there was basically a war on here. The people who disagree with selling were, and always will be, correct. There is no logical reason to sell champions ever. The only reason would be to have less champions in your roster and even then that doesn't make sense for events, variants, and numerous arenas. There is nothing you have to say that hasn't already been said and proven wrong.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The only time selling champs made sense was when you knew you were getting another copy from arena, since they only got another sig level and no other resources. This is no longer true with the champs gained from milestones in arena.

And we all know why the rest of us are pushing back: every time they have an event that needs specific 1-2*s, the sellers cry “unfair”.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Ravieh said:

Ravieh said:

Thank you so much!

What? I'm not a newbie, I've been playing for over five years. I admire what experienced people like you do with 2 and 1 star champions.
    If you have been playing over 5 years you should have no gold issue. Gold issues are generally for newer to mid accounts. I always have millions of gold on me and I’ve been playing as long as you.
  • Options

Ravieh said:

Ravieh said:

Thank you so much!

If you have been playing over 5 years you should have no gold issue. Gold issues are generally for newer to mid accounts. I always have millions of gold on me and I’ve been playing as long as you.
    Oh my God! We have an example here to follow. Millions in Gold?? I'm super curious to know how you managed to evolve your 5 and 6 star champions and still have so many millions in gold! I think I need you in my life to help me manage my finances... Please give interviews teaching mere mortals like me to achieve this fact. Congratulations man, you are amazing!
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    smh
    how about no