**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf Loki in Abyss please

GogataGogata Posts: 71
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
The dude literally nullified Stryfe horsman thing
I have no idea how this works but I am pretty sure he should be horseman till the end of the quest.
That cost me atleast 10 more revives cuz his damage dropped down like Terra/Luna ...
Wont even ask for compensation cuz I know I wont get any, just fix it so other ppl don't feel the pain

and a quick honorable bug mention - Aegon just refused to die

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GogataGogata Posts: 71
    P.S if anyone was horseman he would have that red symbol on the top right of the icon
  • there has always been that bug in abyss. Just no point making someone a horseman tbh.
  • ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Posts: 58
    This typically happens when you try to soft reset the game while you are a horseman
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Like @Themadpotato said, the only way to lose the horseman ability in Abyss is to crash the game during a fight by force closing. It has nothing to do with Loki
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It costed you 10 revives because of that? I'm pretty sure thats not that bug fault
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71

It costed you 10 revives because of that? I'm pretty sure thats not that bug fault

to make him horseman before that I intentionally died with him in the end of 3 fights so i can get Apoc to 4 charges and after it he lacked damage, i havent use boost, and his damage just couldnt do it in the 250 hits or whatever the limit is, and on top of that i have a safety when i get hit to trigger unstoppable which i didnt have and a mistake was a death ...
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    You took the harder path for the mutant challenge? Strange