**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Controls not working again.

Twice this week beta controls failing. No dex. No parry. No intercept. Can’t throw specials without out hitting it 3 times to get it to fire. Can’t medium dodge in after dexting a special

Comments

• Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I have this video showing a problem with the heavy attack. You start the heavy but you dash back instead and then throw the heavy. You miss and are left open for a counter attack. I have all the beta options enabled and I am using the iPhone 11 with the latest iOS updates.
    Here is my link to my video.
    https://youtu.be/SVf2WOHBQYo
  • UsskinUsskin Posts: 1
    Dex is broken like never before making crossbones fight a near impossibility
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Heavy freezing mid pressing it & your a.i. charges it fully OR you cannot heavy at all has been occurring too. screen completely freezes or becomes unresponsive when you're trying to press heavy.
    iPhone 12 pro
    In case a kabam associate wants to know.
    This is a serious problem that is buried amongst other feeds & chats.
  • nephewstewnephewstew Posts: 25
    Dex not even working against 6.2.6 champ 3000 units later still haven't defeated him ..dex showed up on screen but didn't register against his indestructible charges ..so can't make a thronebreaker run I think I'm done ..they Gave me some sorry excuse when I put in a ticket..I mean I've put too much effort for no gain and I know I don't suck that bad almost 100 revieves and still can't Do measles 3 dex against his sp1.
  • Dustydiesel_666Dustydiesel_666 Posts: 30
    I have to keep switching beta on and off to get some decent playing. Beta will work for a while then the controls will go haywire. So I turn it off and then the controls are “better” for a while. Then the controls go haywire again and I turn beta back on and the controls are “ better” again for a little bit until I have to repeat the process.
  • Bravo3120Bravo3120 Posts: 13
    Where is the blocking gone to???……..non response for holding block. Just getting pummeled, no block whatsoever..delay on inputs
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    The problem is the server. The hot fix is not going to fix it. There’s nothing they can do without actually shutting down the game temporarily. They won’t do that because then they will lose money. Enjoy these problems forever because, there is no fix. Money > player base.
    I just turned off all the new beta options. No good. Too many inconsistencies. Not really playable. I just did an arena with Org IM vs IMIW and I could not evade. It seemed that since his pulse attacks cannot be evaded it drastically reduced my chance to evade.
  • Donal1981Donal1981 Posts: 53
    After last update game acting weirdly. Fail to dex in arena, the screen freezing and lost connection eventhough other games just run smoothly.
    This game experience is getting bad.
    Please fix this guys.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I tried the new Beta Input system and ask the inputs still did not work, Parry will sometimes register but not activate against the opponent. Same thing will happen with Dexterity, it will register on the screen but my champ will just stand there and instead of being able to use blocking after swiping back like how Dexterity should work my champ will either take a special to the face or take a 5 hit combo to the face.

Now I realize there has only been about 20 of us that have posted about such issues but there has to be more that have sent in support emails, posted on other social media platforms so this is still very much an issue with the mechanics software of MCOC.

This needs to get fixed and for real before War season begins in 6 days because that's not fair to a player base to have to do important Alliance content with messed up controls and inputs dropping and such regardless if you are using the beta input, beta or nothing at all. This game cannot just be for those that whale out and spend hundreds to thousands of dollars per month. At least not from a Free mobile game platform. Please fix these issues.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    everything i do just feels delayed. i go to dash back, and it makes me block hits. i go to block, and i got combo'd in the face
  • Rambo11111_44Rambo11111_44 Posts: 1
    On iPhone 13, CONSTANT (STILL), try to dex/block- I get hit in face or champ goes to attack when I’m NOT attacking or charging in for an attack, specials NOT firing when I hit them until after 5th time or so, so defender can block by the time it fires (if it does….)
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    The initial beta worked very well right at first. Something changed....
  • Cueball8384Cueball8384 Posts: 8
    I've just had two Battlegrounds fights in a row when I was holding block and got hit in the face by specials as if I were just standing there without blocking.
    The first time was Apoc's sp1 (I blocked the punch and even though I held block the arm gun broke my block).
    The second time was Doom's sp2 (he didn't have Aura of Haazareth so it shouldn't have been unblockable) and it just went straight through my block and killed me with incinerate damage that I shouldn't have been hit with.
  • Cueball8384Cueball8384 Posts: 8
    KOSLORD said:

All we ask is to take a month break from releasing content and focus on bug fixes. Seems every month new bugs are introduced. Can we put all hands on deck to fix stuff before introducing new bugs into the system?

@KOSLORD I totally agree that they should take a month off from making the game worse and actually try to fix this broken game. It's infuriating and it's really not a big ask for us to want the game to function as advertised. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra please just finally fix this broken game. I think we'd all be fine with a month with no new content if it meant the game actually stops being broken for the first time in over a year.
  • Dustydiesel_666Dustydiesel_666 Posts: 30
    I quit. The game is unbearable for me anymore. It’s forced us to be a pay to play game. You took our control inputs and turned them to **** non stop for profit. I will not pay to play a game. I will go back to PlayStation 4. Done. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra y’all are worthless too. What was once the best game or good be was turned to **** by people that was filled with greed like you for not standing up for the integrity of the game. #ban kabam!