Options

If you could take 3 champs into unknown content?

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…
Let's say you could choose 3 champs (all duped) into a unknown quest, who would you choose?
I would choose Moleman, Guardian and BWCV. Looking forward to see your choices.
Sorry for the english spelling btw.
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 284 β˜…β˜…
    Warlock, Magneto, Chang-Chi
  • Options

Warlock, Magneto, Chang-Chi

Thanks.. I'm looking for some input on who to rank up.
  • Options
    Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92 β˜…
    Mags, doom, quake
  • Options
    Rillian said:

AA CV G2099

Guilly 99 is one of my most used champs.. I don't have AA, not even as a 4* unfortunately.. thanks
  • Options

Mags, doom, quake

Awesome, thanks..you can play with Quake? I actually have her as a 5* unduped and since my son made cavalier with only using a 4* Quake, I know she's good...but I'm not skilled enough to use her unfortunately πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92 β˜…
    edited May 2022
    mortenhy said:

Mags, doom, quake

Awesome, thanks..you can play with Quake? I actually have her as a 5* unduped and since my son made cavalier with only using a 4* Quake, I know she's good...but I'm not skilled enough to use her unfortunately πŸ˜‚
    Practice practice practice

Truth is, I can go 30 minutes not getting touched while quaking, but it’s boring AS HELL. Only use her if absolutely necessary, cuz I wanna enjoy the game. But yes, haven’t had difficulty with content outside of late act 6 when I use her, and about 8 characters counter her.

• Options

mortenhy said:

Mags, doom, quake

Truth is, I can go 30 minutes not getting touched while quaking, but it’s boring AS HELL. Only use her if absolutely necessary, cuz I wanna enjoy the game. But yes, haven’t had difficulty with content outside of late act 6 when I use her, and about 8 characters counter her.

Noted, thanks mate πŸ‘
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

It depends a little on whether you want the champs I would personally choose or the ones I think would cover the greatest amount of content regardless of what I think of them myself.

I think Diablo and Warlock fit both categories. They both cover an immense amount of ground and I do like using them. There are better mystics and techs than those two, but that duo would be a very versatile one.

The last spot is trickier. I would probably say Ghost in order to deal with all kinds of damaging debuffs. However, I'm not a Ghost player myself so if I'm speaking strictly about who I would personally bring, I'd probably go with Hercules or King Groot instead. They are both more or less immortal. I don't have a 6* Hercules so I haven't tested him out in any endgame content myself, but from what I've seen after using my 5* in AQ, he's such a cheese code. King Groot, meanwhile, is just a tank. He is so hard to kill. It's insane. Plus, he's an amazing robot killer. I was planning on having Red Magneto on the list, but I axed him simply because King Groot can already deal with robots so well. Not better than Mags, but good enough that I don't really feel like I need to dedicate a spot to Mags.

Very informative, thanks.
  • Options
    Rillian said:

I think you could say that my choices or share one trait: they are all pretty good at power control. The other two are pretty straightforward, but AA also power controls by simply only rarely hitting the opponent limiting their combat power gain.

A bit too much overlap with bleed and poison between AA and CV, but they were my top two for a long time, and between them could cover 90% of the game back then.

Thanks, I appreciate that kind of input πŸ‘
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost quake archangel
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Herc, iHulk and Black Panther. One of my fave synergy teams.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cable apoc bwcv
  • Options

mortenhy said:

Mags, doom, quake

Noted, thanks mate πŸ‘
  • Options

Herc, iHulk and Black Panther. One of my fave synergy teams.

Interesting. Black Panther? Maybe I underrated him... I will research πŸ‘
  • Options

Cable apoc bwcv

Cable due to synergy right,? Unfortunately I have neither Cable or Apoc, but Cable needs that synergy?
  • Options
    LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54 β˜…
    Mine would probably be Claire Voyant, Moleman and Human Torch ^_^
  • Options
    Nocko said:

Doom, NF, Warlock

I've got power control, immunities (shock, armour break, poision, bleed), evade counter, purify non damaging debuffs, heal block, and most importantly, they're all champs im really comfortable playing and can use well

im not a good ghost or quaker so they're not considerations for me.

Same here..not very good with those champs.
  • Options

Mine would probably be Claire Voyant, Moleman and Human Torch ^_^

Uhh I actually almost chose HT over Guardian...so you almost chose the same as me...yes HT is OP with he's prefight ability.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Red Mags, Warlock, and Claire.

Raw damage, DOT, static immunities, variable immunities, power control, heal blocking.
  • Options

Red Mags, Warlock, and Claire.

Raw damage, DOT, static immunities, variable immunities, power control, heal blocking.

You are not the first one who mention that combination, I will take a note of that, thanks for the input mate πŸ‘
  • Options
    mortenhy said:

Cable apoc bwcv

Cable due to synergy right,? Unfortunately I have neither Cable or Apoc, but Cable needs that synergy?
    Yep cable apoc synergy is game breaking.
    The degen of cable can stack and though some champs are resistant to degen i took ham few months back on side quest with cables degen though he gains resistance to it. So i blindly take these three in a quest.

Cable with apoc can literally counter 90% things in here.
    Plus apoc starts with 4 charges. And cable does not need to be horseman (for caltrops yes) so u can use apoc with full potential from fight 1.
    This team counters the following and has following abilities ( i will not mention which champ does what guess everyone can figure that out)

Evade counter, purify counter, disorient immunity, inc bleed poison immunity, power control, regen, burst damage, bleed poison(Dot) , weakness, degen, buff control, biohazard counter, nullify, poison resistance, concussion, etc
  • Options

mortenhy said:

Cable apoc bwcv

The degen of cable can stack and though some champs are resistant to degen i took ham few months back on side quest with cables degen though he gains resistance to it. So i blindly take these three in a quest.

Plus apoc starts with 4 charges. And cable does not need to be horseman (for caltrops yes) so u can use apoc with full potential from fight 1.
    This team counters the following and has following abilities ( i will not mention which champ does what guess everyone can figure that out)

Evade counter, purify counter, disorient immunity, inc bleed poison immunity, power control, regen, burst damage, bleed poison(Dot) , weakness, degen, buff control, biohazard counter, nullify, poison resistance, concussion, etc
    Awesome information mate πŸ‘ Thanks.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom, Kitty, Colossus, with Ultron and BWCV as a close 4th and 5th.
  • Options

Doom, Kitty, Colossus, with Ultron and BWCV as a close 4th and 5th.

Kitty is that good? I didn't know, awesome πŸ‘Œ
  • Options
    mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Cable apoc bwcv

Awesome information mate πŸ‘ Thanks.
    Glad it helped. :)