**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should a mode that's in Beta and full of bugs cost 15 energy to play

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Should a mode that's in Beta and full of bugs cost 15 energy to play 58 votes

Yes
22%
GroundedWisdomCrys23DRTOMysterioRakeYoungBugmat78RebarkIronman3000ArifuteraMasterpuffChatterofforumsChiefGoatRatedSViper 13 votes
No
77%
Crine60Carmel1World EaterCarnage313jdrum663VerzzFrankWhitefrodo2377Panchulon21TheLegend27NapaHeroBeeweeL0TUS_MANTISragnarok_947KRANꓘTrenzaloreAMS94Thoye3Dfour24Be_Somebody 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    docu3docu3 Posts: 18
    Yes. If they want to test it, they need to test all aspects, including how it gets used with a cost. Would you rather it be free now but suddenly cost 30 on release? You need to test it in Beta the way it is intended to be released.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I dont care personally if it takes yellow energy since I personally have no other use for it aside from lower difficulties of EQ. What is most annoying is how insanely expensive it is to recharge and champ and the fact that it takes two types of energy.(One type is better)
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Yes
    previous beta they gave us the energy refills for playing the mode.

now that we can actually earn usable resources like rank up mats or shards, there has to be a trade off or expenditure.

15 energy is fine if you're at a point in the game where EQ isnt worth exploring or you dont really have a need to farm resources, you can burn energy daily doing Battlegrounds matches.

keep in mind this is just my opinion, but i am absolutely fine with how BG is running minus the bugs.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The rewards in the store make the 15 energy worth it. Heck, those 6 star sigs alone make that energy a small cost overall.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    In my opinion 15 energy per match is a bit high.
    I personally explore 3 difficulties of EQ (Master, UC and Cavalier) every month, mostly for the titles and the extra 4* shards for iso.
    Reducing the weekly objective from a total of 30 wins to a total of 18 wins (instead of 5 wins per milestone 3), or reducing energy requirement to play a match to 10, would be a good quality of life change and save the mode from being a time and energy drainer, that is needed to do other modes or content.
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    No
    Greekhit said:

In my opinion 15 energy per match is a bit high.
    I personally explore 3 difficulties of EQ (Master, UC and Cavalier) every month, mostly for the titles and the extra 4* shards for iso.
    Reducing the weekly objective from a total of 30 wins to a total of 18 wins (instead of 5 wins per milestone 3), or reducing energy requirement to play a match to 10, would be a good quality of life change and save the mode from being a time and energy drainer, that is needed to do other modes or content.

Well said. Would make it easier for those who have multiple accounts accounts as well.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    With how much energy it takes to complete the milestones it doesn’t really bother me. It would make more sense to have its own energy like Alliance events.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Yes
    I say yes simply because there is now a store with goods that can be bought and used on our account. Despite the bugs exchanging 3-4 refills (120 units) for a few thousand shards, t5cc, t5b, t2a, t4b and/or 6* sig stones isn't bad for a beta.

I do think the milestones are a bit difficult to reach though for wins with all the issues.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

‘Full of bugs’ is a bit of a stretch.

There are two bugs that guarantee you lose no matter what if they occur