**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fascinating synergies that we probably haven't taken much notice of?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Basically the title. With over 200 champions now, there are a lot of amazing synergies we haven't possibly seen, that someone among us could know about. Let's talk about a few.

Tell everyone about the most interesting synergy/synergy team you recently found, you think not many would know about.
Personally, I'm really curious to know about all the teams that people use which I don't know of!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 196 ★★
    Doosra said:

I personally like mephisto synergies with champion and sym supreme

^This is one of my favorites.

Another one is Wasp and Havok.
    Wicket329 said:

Peni Parker’s synergy with Mysterio gets a lot of love, but that same synergy with DDHK turns him into a powerhouse damage dealer.

Jabari Panther has a synergy with the other MRoC champs that gives her a Domino/Masacre like ability to consistently parry opponents even on the limber node.

Awakened Psylocke w/ Spidey2099 can get passive 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction on opponents after only one sp1.

I have an awakened R3 Psylocke and I’m dying to pull a 5/6* Spiderman 2099.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    warlock and magik and sunspot make a great synergy trio. they counter a lot of things and have good immunities
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Hood moleman and King groot makes hood undefeatable
  • limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Typhoon said:

my favorite synergy is mr. fantastic and she-hulk.

It's pretty good with doc oc too, honestly get more use out of him.
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
    The shang chi synergy with mr negative is really nice for dexing specials you normally couldn't. Makes Negative even more potent so it's a very win win synergy that often gets overlooked
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Is there ANY practical use for this synergy? If so, please reply
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★

There's a specific path in 7.4 exploration where this synergy comes in clutch.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,902 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Not on any champions’ base kit except I think Annihilus, but it helps on a lot of nodes throughout the game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Centurion and WW2.

Centurion and WW2.

this one?

Centurion and WW2.

this one?

Yes. Not sure if you would consider it "fascinating", but it's one that's overlooked.

Centurion and WW2.

this one?

Yes. Not sure if you would consider it "fascinating", but it's one that's overlooked.
    i mean it's certainly out of the ordinary. where would you imagine someone using it?

Centurion and WW2.

this one?

i mean it's certainly out of the ordinary. where would you imagine someone using it?
    Anytime you want to Parry and they're Stun Immune. I rely on Parry a great deal. Not that I have any issues with Intercept. It's just a part of my playstyle.
    Not to mention useful in the current climate. Lol.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    How about scarlet witch synergy with Cap IW
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    CapIW & Punished 99

Gets Punished up to his best much faster.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    The synergy of Wong and Abomination would make it really nice to play Abom too, paired up with Red Guardian and Mole-man, its gonna be sweet.

I don't know much about Abomination, so here comes a doubt along with it. Does his fury stack? If yes, this synergy is like incredible for him, right?
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Beasts’s synergy with Elsa that allows him to keep the fury he gains from his l3 until he gets hit is a real game changer.

Said no one ever.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The Overseer and Hulk/iHulk/Gulk one makes them immune to reverse controls. Not sure how useful that’ll ever be though. Maybe for Gwenmaster for those who haven’t done her.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132

The synergy of Wong and Abomination would make it really nice to play Abom too, paired up with Red Guardian and Mole-man, its gonna be sweet.

I don't know much about Abomination, so here comes a doubt along with it. Does his fury stack? If yes, this synergy is like incredible for him, right?

You could also add MODOK for another 50% poison potency
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I feel like this synergy got really overlooked:

It does so much for Stealthy, so much so I think it actually makes him a top skill champ again.

It makes his enervate actually viable, allowing him to stop the opponent ever reaching a bar of power if they have no ability power gain

Plus, it fixes multiple issues with his kit. He no longer has to constantly land full combos, he no longer has to constantly use special attacks, and makes him far, far less stressful to play. Normally your debuffs and rotation get thrown off when the opponent plays defensive, but that’s exactly when you’re dashing back to bait specials

I means that with two light ending combos you can have permanent enervate or slow, a massive fury, and all you need is one SP1 for a massive precision. And you’re set for the rest of the match. No need for more specials, full combos, very little stress

Really being heavily slept on in my opinion.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

You could also add MODOK for another 50% poison potency
    Oh right yes! I just forgot it momentarily, thank you for reminding! But back to that question, does anyone know if his furies stack or not?