**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.6 boss nerf???

munnaivai23_munnaivai23_ Posts: 75
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Greetings
Act 6 will be nerfed in June ..... will 6.3.6 capiw be nerfed too?
Its one of the hardest bosses in act 6 and so tough. It must get a nerf.

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I don’t recall seeing anything in the announcement about him
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

I don't think this Fight should be changed. The Final Bosses are progressively harder.

So is this where you draw the line?
    I never commented on the Boss changes thus far. I said I'm all for the changes to the Act in general. I think there still has to be some Final Boss challenges. I'm not AGAINST the change to The Champion, but I'm also indifferent. I'm not exactly petitioning for it either.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I don't think this Fight should be changed. The Final Bosses are progressively harder.

It's not 'progressive'. Caiw is the hardest boss behind champion. But after the nerf he'll be the hardest. The final boss of act 6 is one of the easiest
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Is GM easier than Cap, or is it a more enjoyable Fight?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

i think you could argue that the grandmaster is harder to fight, but you can use anyone against him. for the 6.3.6 beardo boss, there are only a handful of champs that you can actually use to beat the fight. and even then, you need skill to beat him. plus, the grandmaster is a lot more fun
  • Options

i think you could argue that the grandmaster is harder to fight, but you can use anyone against him. for the 6.3.6 beardo boss, there are only a handful of champs that you can actually use to beat the fight. and even then, you need skill to beat him. plus, the grandmaster is a lot more fun
    That was my point.
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    With the new champion selection node you can bring She-hulk within your team and swap any other champion for DDHK(synergy with She-hulk), She-hulk can do the fight but as some of the forum members pointed out you do need some level of knowledge and skill to do it, and if you have to use revives is not the end of the world, the content is created to represent challenge and yes kabam is a business they need to make money off of you if you are that good and want to beat the content.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    I didn’t have much trouble with cap iw, but that’s prob because I had the full ghost synergy team. I can see how it would be very difficult if you didn’t have her
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think you can cheese that boss with Ronan. I'm pretty sure he is the easiest act 6 boss if my memory serves me correctly.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I think you can cheese that boss with Ronan. I'm pretty sure he is the easiest act 6 boss if my memory serves me correctly.

you used to be able to cheese him with ronan. you can't now
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    Everyone but the grandmaster is getting a nerf to attack and HP, that is the only nerf he will receive.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Why is act 6 getting another nerf smh
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Ok anyways, just read through this thread and here's what I think

IMO 6.3.6 caiw doesn't need a nerf. Its been completed by millions of people in the past without too many resources, so I don't see why they need to nerf the boss any more. Kabam has already nerfed act 6 down to the ground. Sure, there are still quests that are much more difficult than others (cough cough 6.2.5), but the game needs challenges so that people don't go blitzing through every piece of content and then start complaining when there is none left. Sure, you can say that the boss is restrictive because he can only be hit by crits, but at this point there are a lot of champs with guaranteed or high crit rates. So long story short, it shouldn't be nerfed simply because you think it should be, because in the long scheme of things, this kind of content is what keeps the game fun and somewhat of a challenge to people doing act 6.
  • Options

That was my point.
    6.3.6 cap is not a "hard" fight, its legit just have 3 champs and you can do it, or use other champs and unitman. Not much skill needed
    I'm aware. ;)

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Ok anyways, just read through this thread and here's what I think

IMO 6.3.6 caiw doesn't need a nerf. Its been completed by millions of people in the past without too many resources, so I don't see why they need to nerf the boss any more. Kabam has already nerfed act 6 down to the ground. Sure, there are still quests that are much more difficult than others (cough cough 6.2.5), but the game needs challenges so that people don't go blitzing through every piece of content and then start complaining when there is none left. Sure, you can say that the boss is restrictive because he can only be hit by crits, but at this point there are a lot of champs with guaranteed or high crit rates. So long story short, it shouldn't be nerfed simply because you think it should be, because in the long scheme of things, this kind of content is what keeps the game fun and somewhat of a challenge to people doing act 6.

......there isn't even a million players. And if that many HAD completed act 6 then there wouldn't be a need for nerfs anyways?
  • Options

Easier. Even with the perfect counters against caiw you have to still play around destructive feedback, concentrate on his specials, and can instantly die because you blocked a hot. Nothing like that for grandmaster. You can make many errors and still win
  • Options

Memory serves you correct . But unfortunately it's outdated
  • Options

That was my point.
    6.3.6 cap is not a "hard" fight, its legit just have 3 champs and you can do it, or use other champs and unitman. Not much skill needed
    Starky, Aegon, Stealthy, Ghost, Moleman, CGR, Elsa, Hit Monkey, Falcon(need high Sig I guess), Doom with Diablo synergy, BP, Herc.
    Shall I go on ????
    How many of these can solo though?. Ghost can but only with hood. Starky can and Aegon and she hulk can. Doom can't I'm pretty sure. It'll be rng fest with his specials glancing 60% of the time . Elsa of course can't i think
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    Capiw is hard so what?
    He is not a roadblock. Simple Answer

Get some revives and be over with it. Players don't 'need' to solo fights. What they need is access to content past it.

Mr. sinister and The champion roadblocked new 'New' players with less roster depth.

Players got stuck in champion last 10%.
    New Payers with 30-40 5* and couple 6* get stuck on Mr.sinister due to caustic temper.

This is what I observed myself and miike referenced to his reply on the official thread.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★

They changed it from Unlimited power to agression fury. Not many solo options without boosts.
  • Options
    Having the right counter is nothing new to this game. Occasionally they've made it pretty narrow, but choosing Champs wisely has always been a part of the game.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Greetings
    Act 6 will be nerfed in June ..... will 6.3.6 capiw be nerfed too?
    Its one of the hardest bosses in act 6 and so tough. It must get a nerf.

With the overall drop in HP/attack I feel like this inadvertently nerd him. While not as much as The Champion that will still make him a bit easier.

I am currently stuck on him myself. I've been using Kitty and trying to time the L3 phase just right. I've gotten him down to 10% at the lowest. I'm still farming revives to go back in.

If he is too hard just take your time. You'll get the right counter soon.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

That was my point.
    Starky, Aegon, Stealthy, Ghost, Moleman, CGR, Elsa, Hit Monkey, Falcon(need high Sig I guess), Doom with Diablo synergy, BP, Herc.
    Shall I go on ????
    How many of these can solo though?. Ghost can but only with hood. Starky can and Aegon and she hulk can. Doom can't I'm pretty sure. It'll be rng fest with his specials glancing 60% of the time . Elsa of course can't i think
    Doom can solo him.
    Btw it's not also question of one shot. He ain't mordo or champion or GM. He can be done in 1-3 revives
  • Options

That was my point.
    Shall I go on ????
    Doom can solo him.
    Btw it's not also question of one shot. He ain't mordo or champion or GM. He can be done in 1-3 revives
    Havnt seen doom one shot him. Jish said it's either 3 champs or other champs and unitman (ie revives) while it's not just 3, not all those you mention can do it. Some champs can just brute force through it though. Wouldn't call them counters.