**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for exploring act 6 pre nerf

13»

Comments

• Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    A few things:
    1.) Every player has to make an individual call as to whether certain content is worth doing for there roster. You made the decision act 6 was worth doing at this level of difficulty, please don't get pissy that it will now be more accessible to more players. More players able to complete content will always be a good thing for the community overall

2.) I don't know if this fits exactly with your opinion but I have seen it a lot with posts like this, just because you did it and didn't enjoy it or had a bad time and used lot's of items doesn't mean everyone else should to.

3.)No compensation, I understand the frustration but I disagree that kabam owes you anything given this was only ever announced as a positive QOL change
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★

i am 26 but i could have been 12 you wouldnt know

I assumed the latter.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

More revives in the stash so they can expire? No thanks I’d rather take no comp

Id take urs
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I think Kabam should give us two options for all that completed this 100 percent. A package for compensation that does not have to be ridiculous or to let us go back to the ground floor as if we never did this content. I would like to do it again at the new ‘nerfed’ level and earn my rewards. I would even like the chance to go in with all 4 stars and earn greater rewards.
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    I got a good laugh out of this.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    The only compensation I care about is getting some compensation for seeing all these stupid compensation threads.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He 👏 wants 👏 comp 👏 ensa 👏 tion 👏
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I understand peoples point. We chose to explore it. But at the same time if they go and change abyss to be SUPER easy I’m gonna scream for comp also. Sure, doing it was my choice. But what other choice have your offered? Wait until it’s easy? That’s not a valid choice. If you change it after, anyone that completed it is entitled to the difference in rewards, or compensation for a change in difficulty. Not only that but it’s deserved.

Did I not do the content? When I did it, was it harder than what you’ve now determined to be the “appropriate difficulty”?

People aren’t asking for a miracle. This is standard practice in this industry. And Kabam won’t gain anything from diverging here.
  • Options

LMAO....this thread brings smile on lower players who faced problems in BGs.....HA HA HA !!!

How?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Man these compensation posts are ridiculous ...i explored act 6 pre nerf too but compensation for what ?? Tomorrow if Kabam increases the difficulty for act 6 , will you make the same post ?

I don't remember seeing your act6 exploration post.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Man these compensation posts are ridiculous ...i explored act 6 pre nerf too but compensation for what ?? Tomorrow if Kabam increases the difficulty for act 6 , will you make the same post ?

@Rohit_316 be like : 🤫
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

He probably doesn’t know that is someone wanted, they can check if he has the breaker of thrones title or not 😂
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Langu said:

:)

Kabam's response:
    "Sure! We will give every single player who explored Act 6 compensation as requested. BUT...

We will also need to take back any resources earned by that exploration. If you pulled/ranked up Hercules/Doom from Act 6? We need ALL rewards Hercules or Doom earned for you. AW rewards. AQ rewards. Used him in arena? Those rewards gone too.
    Used Hercules or Doom in Act 7? POOF! Imma need that Paragon title back too." 😈

The Rock always gets the last laugh. Lol!
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Langu said:

Kabam's response:
    "Sure! We will give every single player who explored Act 6 compensation as requested. BUT...

We will also need to take back any resources earned by that exploration. If you pulled/ranked up Hercules/Doom from Act 6? We need ALL rewards Hercules or Doom earned for you. AW rewards. AQ rewards. Used him in arena? Those rewards gone too.

Google the meaning of "compensation" please! If you can't, Tag me . I will attach a screenshot showing the meaning of the word "Compensation".
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Noobda said:

Langu said:

Kabam's response:

Google the meaning of "compensation" please! If you can't, Tag me . I will attach a screenshot showing the meaning of the word "Compensation".
    Thanks! I did. Now feel free to Google the word "joke."
    As in... the meme I was responding to was a joke. And my response to it was a joke.

I don't care who does or doesn't get compensations. Have at it!

I play bcuz it's fun.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I think that those who completed 6 in the last few months should receive energy compensation equal to the amount they would have saved with the energy reduction.
    Other than that they deserve no other forms of additional compensation!
    Not growth items, crystal shards! Nothing but refunded energy!
    If you did it recently? You already been compensated by attaining it while you were receiving massive compensation packages to use!
    Congrats on your achievement! I am no "kabam lover" or shill!
    But if you push through material at the wrong time? And burned through a ton of items? Either because your roster and skills were not up to snuff, or because the game was broken (which you knew) and you forced through anyway? That is on you and you alone! And you need to get over it!
    Someone asked me why i wasn't thronebreaker yet in here just the other day!
    The answer is above! The game has been barely playable, at points, and i prefer to do hard content when things are "working as intended!"
    And yet, in spite of the fact that so much is broken or has been broken, many of you chose to press on!
    And now want compensation for bad timing and a poor decision!
    I envy those that got thronebraker back when the game worked better!
  • Options
    ChompyChompy Posts: 55

I understand peoples point. We chose to explore it. But at the same time if they go and change abyss to be SUPER easy I’m gonna scream for comp also. Sure, doing it was my choice. But what other choice have your offered? Wait until it’s easy? That’s not a valid choice. If you change it after, anyone that completed it is entitled to the difference in rewards, or compensation for a change in difficulty. Not only that but it’s deserved.

Did I not do the content? When I did it, was it harder than what you’ve now determined to be the “appropriate difficulty”?

People aren’t asking for a miracle. This is standard practice in this industry. And Kabam won’t gain anything from diverging here.

The Compensation that you got is that you got the rewards much earlier, when they were more game changing. They could nerf ROL to the ground and it's likely no one would bat an eyelash, because those rewards are so irrelevant today.

Technically speaking, the game is nerfed every time they add a new champ to the game that is able to counter, or better counter content. Every time they add new star levels and rank up material and make them more accessible the game is also essentially nerfed. The newer players, and players who just havent finished new content will always have an easier time than those who completed initially.

Act 6 rewards are obviously not irrelevant but they are worth much less than they once were, so Im fine with them nerfing old content to make it more accessible to the community.

Look at LOL. Why would anyone do LOL, especially at the point where the OGs did it. Its not worth doing because you can get the resources easier abd cheaper elsewhere, so if they nerfed it big whoop. Those who got it originally were leaps ahead of everyone else. Those who get it today would just boost their rosters a bit, nothing special.

What I could understand is giving compensation for recent completion/exploration. This is because if i were told 2 years ago that act 6 would be nerfed, i would have still done it when I did. If I were told a month ago, i probably woulda waited, but even then it is not required but would be a good faith gesture by kabam.