**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Cavalier seeking new Alliance

Hey guys,

Looking for a new alliance. My stats:
Prestige 9525, Rating 813998

I play AQ and AW every day. Laid back alliance preferred.

Comments

• Options
    Doofy64Doofy64 Posts: 31
    We plan on a 655x5 aq schedule with wars pushing gold2/1. Hit me up on line if you're interested
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 117
    Join us at ReRe1 if ur are active in AQ and AW.
  • Options
    Tiger3_0Tiger3_0 Posts: 15
    Doofy, what’s your Alliance name?
  • Options
    TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    Well we are P4 run map 6x5 if you want a slight challenge hit me trey1800 on line
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    check Protectors of superman tag POSM
  • Options
    Doofy64Doofy64 Posts: 31
    Our alliance name is Kings of the North and our tag is 64usc
  • Options
    Spartan_Samurai1Spartan_Samurai1 Posts: 54
    If you are looking for a Chill (but Deadly) alliance, check us out... [ChBDd]

No pressure, no Line. We run Map 5x5. and typically Silver 1 in AW.
  • Options
    I think a Gold 2 Alliance, pushing Gold 1 with good game/life balance in my ideal fit.
    For AW I can commit 6*R2s or maxed 5*s, whatever’s better for the team.
    Please leave your alliance name and I’ll check it out.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,111 ★★★★★
    Tag DCHAP

Or search -Riptide- and add me

We are Gold 3 pushing gold 2 and AQ 554
  • Options
    OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Hey there. We are a pretty laid back relaxed alliance. That being said, we are still active. We hit most alliance event milestones, we are gold 2, two BG optional war, we run 5x5 for 300 mil in AQ. We finish 5-6 hours early. It's your pace, all I expect is you do your part in AQ and war of you join. Chat is pretty quiet most of the time, but if you ask a game related question, there's a lot of knowledgeable players here and they will answer you. I'm a good leader, I make sure it's organized and running smoothly. Come join us. We use line app. Only707 is my id
  • Options

• Options
    DzogolaDzogola Posts: 2
    Relaxed alliance, G1/2, Map 5/6. We focus on fun and camaraderie. If everyone shows up, tries, and communicates, we’re all good. We want to win, but we want it to be an enjoyable time with friends. Let me know if you’re interested!
  • Options
    Hi Onky, I tried messaging you in Line, but getting “user not found.” In any case, your alliance sounds ideal, but full. If you have a spot in the future please send me an invitation. My in game ID is Tiger3-0
  • Options
  • Options
    Dzgola, what’s your Alliance name?
  • Options
    Sorry, auto correct. Onky707. I friended you in game
  • Options
    Let’s try this again 😊. The last group I was in was a little too intense, and the game and started feeling like a 2nd job. So providing a bit more detail, and please contact me in Line if you Alliance could be a fit. Line ID Tiger3-0.

I’m an adult professional, play for fun, but also committed to progressing. I have a bunch of 6*s at R2 who I’d love to get to R3, so will be working towards Thronebreaker. In the meantime I plan to AQ everyday, and commit strong defenders to AW. Here’s my roster, let me know you Alliance name if you’re interested. Thanks!

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,456 ★★★★★
    Have a Spot in a laid back alliance. AQ Map 4/4/5, AW optional. Line required.

• Options
    Hi, thanks for the note. I think Gold 2 or 3 is the right fit for me at this point
  • Options
    ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 43
    Hey bud, what about Silver 2 on the basis of growing and becoming a stronger alliance?
  • Options
    KiLLFiRE72KiLLFiRE72 Posts: 10
    Hey, I have a couple options. HMU on LINE id justchill72
  • Options
    NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    @Tiger3_0 if you're still looking for an alliance hit me up on line app @ nipplehippie69 or ninjahippie13
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 187 ★★
    OP invite sent to team Wiinn. We are Gold 3, and run 3 BG's in AQ and AW every week. Laid back in that all that is required, is people participate and make an effort!
  • Options
    AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    We are gold 2 alliance if u are interested hit me up on
    line: Surya Seth.
  • Options
    Surya, I can’t find you on Line. I’m interested, here6my Line: Tiger3-0
  • Options

We have a few spots available
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Check out this post if my alliance interests you or you know someone who would be interested in

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/300613/looking-for-a-place-to-enjoy-the-game-at-your-own-pace#latest

Reach out to me in game --> BowTieJohn and come join my alliance Casual AQ 2021