**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool X Force Buff and Why It Matters

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So far we’ve had promising buffs like mags, diablo, ultron, kp and some not so promising ones. Of course, there has to be a balance with some buffs that are subpar.

The reason why I think the buff on this champ is critical is for two reasons.

One, his kit is completely lackluster. The buff can bring some life into the character alone.

Two, the character is a phenomenal synergy piece. Let me elaborate.

The Nick Fury Synergy - this is one of the single most important synergies for those running suicides with champs that aren’t bleed immune as it purifies the bleed and provides an extra 10% health (which can also cover for losses from recoil if you’re running coagulate). Even though it’s such a great synergy, hardly anyone uses it, just because of how bad the character is.

The Omega Red Synergy - Any players from 2019/2020 remember when Omega was the mutant king? Now he’s not even in the top 5 anymore and is mainly only used in AW (at the cost of losing 1 slot on the team for sabretooth). If the buff on x force is good, or even just makes him useable for a certain niche, then the former mutant king may climb back into the meta once again
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Also I think he was the among the first champions released as 6 star
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    For double suicide, CMM + NF + DPX
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I would also add that if his buff is amazing it can set a very good precedent for other champs with basically a few lines in there kit to be treated well.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Here is the buff.

Yeah I really hope they go away from the prowesses & do something else for a change
    Like how Knull feels like a unique Cosmic who doesn't rely on buffs
    Do something with his bleeds & power gain
    Make him a Mutant bleed god
    Give him just a few passive Prowess like Apocalypse so that he can do certain nodes but don't make him another "gain prowess launch special" character
    And since he's Deadpool, some ability reduction & sustainability would be nice
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I’ve been looking forward to this one more than any other buff this year and overall right behind Daredevil. I really hope this one doesn’t follow the daredevil route and it’s better. It’s a Deadpool we’re talking about and the only one that can be picked up through regular crystals. And it’s be nice he doesn’t follow the prowess buffs route too. A part of me feels he might not get proper justice cause of the many noise people made about OG Storm.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

I’ve been looking forward to this one more than any other buff this year and overall right behind Daredevil. I really hope this one doesn’t follow the daredevil route and it’s better. It’s a Deadpool we’re talking about and the only one that can be picked up through regular crystals. And it’s be nice he doesn’t follow the prowess buffs route too. A part of me feels he might not get proper justice cause of the many noise people made about OG Storm.

Yes, & another thing is that he was thrown in almost every account when people started opening 6* crystals
    Most people have a 6* DPX in their accounts
    Kabam usually gives such widely available champs an average buff or makes them too reliant on high / max sig level
    There are a few exceptions but normally that is the route they follow
    And considering that Storm's buff was a success, it's unlikely that DPX will follow suit
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Can someone pls drop the link to the dead pool buff announcement. Thank you
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    at least he can deal some damage, Groot has absolutely nothing, with an sp2 the deals less than 500 CRIT damage!!
    I hate starting arena streak since he is at the bottom of the list, and if you do the pick 3 button, you will get him in the team.
    I never got DPX in pick 3 random select.

don't get me wrong , they both needs buff. but Groot needs it more IMHO
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I hope it isn't another prowess champ
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    AMS94 said:

J0eySn0w said:

Yes, & another thing is that he was thrown in almost every account when people started opening 6* crystals
    Most people have a 6* DPX in their accounts
    Kabam usually gives such widely available champs an average buff or makes them too reliant on high / max sig level
    There are a few exceptions but normally that is the route they follow
    And considering that Storm's buff was a success, it's unlikely that DPX will follow suit
    I pulled this guy 5 times from featured 6 >.< mini ptsd
  • PosatrociblePosatrocible Posts: 9
    His “not the face!” Synergy with Hit Monkey also helps out a lot when using Hit Monkey and coming across bleed immune.