**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.6 boss nerf???

2»

Comments

• Options
    munnaivai23_munnaivai23_ Posts: 75
    I understand all that but i heard some bosses like mysterio will get a nerf..... i just mean capiw shud get it not those ones which will get it. Capiw is much harder than those ones and deserves it more
  • Options
    Easier fights r getting nerfed not the hardest.... thats the case ...
  • Options
    Only one champ can be called as a counter to him.... ghost
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Idk about y'all but I didn't think he was that bad. Annoying and tedious, yes, but if the RNG was in your favor, definitely manageable.
    As for Medusa in 6.3.1... I still shudder thinking about that boss.
    Of course I know that you can do the fight with symbiote supreme, but there's too many factors going against you especially with the ai holding their specials in 99% of the time where it's definitely extremely difficult in comparison.
    But maybe that's just me.
  • Options
    6.3.1 medusa fight gives u 200% increased attack when bleeding at least
  • Options
    Counterstrike will be removed from the fight on 6 June btw
  • Options
    I suggest changing capiw to another champ who doesnt glance. May somehow be easier.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

Is GM easier than Cap, or is it a more enjoyable Fight?

i think you could argue that the grandmaster is harder to fight, but you can use anyone against him. for the 6.3.6 beardo boss, there are only a handful of champs that you can actually use to beat the fight. and even then, you need skill to beat him. plus, the grandmaster is a lot more fun
    That was my point.
    6.3.6 cap is not a "hard" fight, its legit just have 3 champs and you can do it, or use other champs and unitman. Not much skill needed
    Starky, Aegon, Stealthy, Ghost, Moleman, CGR, Elsa, Hit Monkey, Falcon(need high Sig I guess), Doom with Diablo synergy, BP, Herc.
    Shall I go on ????
    How many of these can solo though?. Ghost can but only with hood. Starky can and Aegon and she hulk can. Doom can't I'm pretty sure. It'll be rng fest with his specials glancing 60% of the time . Elsa of course can't i think
    Doom can solo him.
    Btw it's not also question of one shot. He ain't mordo or champion or GM. He can be done in 1-3 revives
    Havnt seen doom one shot him. Jish said it's either 3 champs or other champs and unitman (ie revives) while it's not just 3, not all those you mention can do it. Some champs can just brute force through it though. Wouldn't call them counters.
    How they are not counters. They can crit at very good pace. He is not like mordo or GM. People don't try doom. But on paper he can do it. Every boss can't be one shot every time. He is not restrictive. During exploration 6.2.5 was only one which become total BS due to global and some nodes to defenders.
    Capiw on other hand feels more easy than them. That fight ain't no unitman. If you are not willing to be creative or patience then any boss will be hard
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Stark spidey is an effective option
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I actually loved this fight. It was definitely challenging but really very simple. There isn’t a ton of nodes to manage or anything. I’m not very skilled so I used hit monkey and a couple revives. Unlike 6.3.1 that requires a decent bleed champ cap can be done with just about anyone with enough skill and patience. A basic attack/health nerf is really all he needs
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

i think you could argue that the grandmaster is harder to fight, but you can use anyone against him. for the 6.3.6 beardo boss, there are only a handful of champs that you can actually use to beat the fight. and even then, you need skill to beat him. plus, the grandmaster is a lot more fun
    That was my point.
    6.3.6 cap is not a "hard" fight, its legit just have 3 champs and you can do it, or use other champs and unitman. Not much skill needed
    Starky, Aegon, Stealthy, Ghost, Moleman, CGR, Elsa, Hit Monkey, Falcon(need high Sig I guess), Doom with Diablo synergy, BP, Herc.
    Shall I go on ????
    How many of these can solo though?. Ghost can but only with hood. Starky can and Aegon and she hulk can. Doom can't I'm pretty sure. It'll be rng fest with his specials glancing 60% of the time . Elsa of course can't i think
    Doom can solo him.
    Btw it's not also question of one shot. He ain't mordo or champion or GM. He can be done in 1-3 revives
    Havnt seen doom one shot him. Jish said it's either 3 champs or other champs and unitman (ie revives) while it's not just 3, not all those you mention can do it. Some champs can just brute force through it though. Wouldn't call them counters.
    How they are not counters. They can crit at very good pace. He is not like mordo or GM. People don't try doom. But on paper he can do it. Every boss can't be one shot every time. He is not restrictive. During exploration 6.2.5 was only one which become total BS due to global and some nodes to defenders.
    Capiw on other hand feels more easy than them. That fight ain't no unitman. If you are not willing to be creative or patience then any boss will be hard
    For me, a counter is a champ who can get around all aspects of the fights either with skill or kit. The two things you need for caiw are power control and ability to crit more often. Or ability to tank specials.

You can do the fight with Groot and revives. but that doesn't mean Groot is a counter imo . Most of the options you mentioned are also the same. Using revives to chip him down. I wouldn't call them counters.

You say doom but I'd like to see you try and solo. Or atleast 30%
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

That was my point.
    Shall I go on ????
    Doom can solo him.
    For me, a counter is a champ who can get around all aspects of the fights either with skill or kit. The two things you need for caiw are power control and ability to crit more often. Or ability to tank specials.

You can do the fight with Groot and revives. but that doesn't mean Groot is a counter imo . Most of the options you mentioned are also the same. Using revives to chip him down. I wouldn't call them counters.

You say doom but I'd like to see you try and solo. Or atleast 30%
    Why does it need to be a solo?
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Greetings
    Act 6 will be nerfed in June ..... will 6.3.6 capiw be nerfed too?
    Its one of the hardest bosses in act 6 and so tough. It must get a nerf.

I agree since the only real counters to him are Stark Spidey and Heimdal
  • Options
    RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Every fight, except for the grandmaster, is getting attack and health nerfed. And other than that, the only fight that I think is getting changed is the champion
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Generally, ACT 6 bosses demands specific counter champs, if you have it you hit the moon. Nowadays, people who gets to Act6 have variety of roster, it’s not that tough compared to past as people have to use what they’ve got with them.
  • Options
    OcajOcaj Posts: 7

Greetings

For me the only champ I really had to fight against Cap that worked superiorly was Kitty because she could reliably get rid of special 3 (unless the AI was being stingy, which happened once). Not sure how I would've gotten past him otherwise unless I spent a ton of revives or units
  • Options
    Ocaj said:

Greetings

For me the only champ I really had to fight against Cap that worked superiorly was Kitty because she could reliably get rid of special 3 (unless the AI was being stingy, which happened once). Not sure how I would've gotten past him otherwise unless I spent a ton of revives or units
    Ocaj said:

Greetings

I have 6* rank 2 kitty .... will she work unduped??
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Is kitty even useful unduped??
  • Options
    Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    CAIW was easy with ghost cheese
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Ghost, Corvus, Aegon, Hit monkey can all solo him with some skill, or 2-3 shot him without skill.

Personally I would have much rather seen Variants 1 and 8 nerfed over most of the Act 6 changes, however, it is nice to see that however many years later... that Kabam finally admitted that the gates in 6.2 were wrong.
  • Options
    Midias12 said:

CAIW was easy with ghost cheese

That sounds so gross for some reason
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

That was my point.
    Shall I go on ????
    I used KM and sp2 to rank the specials. Long fight. But soloed multiple times.