**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury Life Model Decoy Not Working

I noticed this tonight my Nick Fury Life Model Decoy Not Working he is instantly dying. Is anyone experiencing the same situation?

Comments

• Options
    g1llzg1llz Posts: 3
    edited February 2021
    This is a second post to my original; Nick Fury is starting the fight in Life Model Decoy.
  • Options
    Mattzki72Mattzki72 Posts: 20
    Happened to me tonight in AW. Node 25 against Thing
  • Options
    Mattzki72Mattzki72 Posts: 20
    Just realized it happened in the fight prior to the Thing fight. I fought against Void. I didn't get hit but still lost health. I still had the "1" in the icon.
  • Options
    SammaxSammax Posts: 13
    I fought spidergwen and nick was just ko'ed as if only his decoy was taken out. Was absolutely his 1st ko and no revives, etc.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Sammax said:

I fought spidergwen and nick was just ko'ed as if only his decoy was taken out. Was absolutely his 1st ko and no revives, etc.

1. Why would you revive this thread and not make a new one

2. Are you sure your nick is awakened
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Maratox said:

Sammax said:

Come on now, that's a bit unfair. People can't do anything right on here, they're either criticised for creating duplicate threads for previously discussed topics, or criticised for reviving a thread about the same issue.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

Maratox said:

Sammax said:

Come on now, that's a bit unfair. People can't do anything right on here, they're either criticised for creating duplicate threads for previously discussed topics, or criticised for reviving a thread about the same issue.
    People get reprimanded for creating a thread when dozens of others have already made a thread on the same topic. No such thread like this has been created recently, so no need to drag this one back up. Just make a new one.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Sammax said:

No nned to be rude. Sammac came to the forums, searched nick fury bug and picked one thinking it's new given how egregious the search function is , i dint blame them. And people don't usually check dates
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Maratox said:

Sammax said:

No nned to be rude. Sammac came to the forums, searched nick fury bug and picked one thinking it's new given how egregious the search function is , i dint blame them. And people don't usually check dates

Finally nice to see someone who isn't sour on forums for no reason.
  • Options
    K_S_SK_S_S Posts: 14
    What the F! Is Kabam doing? I rarely use NF in attack, just did and was relying on his decoy to get me the win in AW match just to die like he's not awoken, come to realise this has been happening for years, Kabam just chose to ignore, well **** you Kabam you gutless pricks. Do something
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    K_S_S said:

What the F! Is Kabam doing? I rarely use NF in attack, just did and was relying on his decoy to get me the win in AW match just to die like he's not awoken, come to realise this has been happening for years, Kabam just chose to ignore, well **** you Kabam you gutless pricks. Do something

Thanks for reviving a dead thread. This thread has been revived more than your Nick Fury on attack. Thanks for proving so much information to help people figure out your issue.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    K_S_S said:

Whom were you fighting which node yada yada
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

K_S_S said:

Whom were you fighting which node yada yada
    Highly doubt OP will answer this question honestly