**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is that it ?

Really ? The only addition is the gifting crystals and they aren’t even greater ones anyway... holiday calander better not be as bad as this.

Comments

• Options
    Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Sick of these calendars now, everything is junk.
  • Options
    Jreed2560Jreed2560 Posts: 12
    Yeah that's about as garbage of a calendar as I've seen. For Christmas we get....3 star sig stones? Really? REALLY!?
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Remember that there will be a holiday calander like last year so maybe it will have good stuff but still this calander is pretty bad
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    very disappointed with this calendar ....come on kabam ...seriously...summoner appreciation is out the window it appears...
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    November’s calendar is 100 times better than this but we will just have to wait for the holiday calendar
  • Options
    VulkanVulkan Posts: 11
    Dissapointed so much recently
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea and who wants kingpin.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    FML you all know there is gonna be a 7 day gifting calendar!

Grow up man and stop expecting everything handed on a plate!!!!!

Not to mention the anniversary coming up AND a likely summoner appreciation period.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    FML you all know there is gonna be a 7 day gifting calendar!

Grow up man and stop expecting everything handed on a plate!!!!!

Not to mention the anniversary coming up AND a likely summoner appreciation period.

Honestly mate I know! Ppl used to log in everyday before calendars were a thing! And now they moan about receiving something for it.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Plenty of good stuff in the calendar. Granted it doesn’t change too much each month but nothing to grumble about.
  • Options
    i remember last year....we got a way better calendar ..way better
  • Options
    Yes very disappointing. Worst xmas log in i have seen
  • Options
    Buster wrote: »
    I never thought I would ever defend Kabam, but free stuff is free stuff. I wouldn't care if it was gold for 28 days, it's still free.

then i guess you're a new player...cause last year the calendar was 5 times better than this one...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Let's wait for the Christmas calendar to come out before we start complaining about how bad it is lol. December 30 day calendar is like any other month.
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    To be fair, when I first opened up this month's login calendar, I thought that Kabam mixed up the December one and the April Fools one because I can guarantee you- this is a joke.
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Guys...it’s free stuff. You know, you sometimes have to earn what is most valuable. EARN. Look for it in the dictionary.
  • Options
    This was last years so every needs to chilldq5imivwpewy.png
  • Options
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    Guys...it’s free stuff. You know, you sometimes have to earn what is most valuable. EARN. Look for it in the dictionary.

another new player it seems....let me tell you something we all know its free stuff. Also the calendar from last year was much much better than this year...
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    This was last years so every needs to chilldq5imivwpewy.png

wrong calendar..lol
  • Options

another new player it seems....let me tell you something we all know its free stuff. Also the calendar from last year was much much better than this year...

Not true only the holiday calender was better as seen above your post
  • Options

Not true only the holiday calender was better as seen above your post

then show it if you're gonna play smart..
  • Options
    That was last years holiday calender. I know this i posted it
  • Options
    It doesnt come out till later in dec
  • Options
    That was last years holiday calender. I know this i posted it

no that was last years special calendar..... not the main one...lol and we all know it comes out later ...its the special one..
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think last year's regular December calendar was any better than this one. Hopefully the holiday calendar will be good but until it's released there is really nothing to see here.
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited December 2017
    yg8x1qys6i6j.png
    This was regular calender dec last year
  • Options
    This was regular calender dec last year

um wrong again kingpin wasn't in it last year.... secondly it clearly says special calendar on your picture post..
  • Options
    Im talking about the special holiday one was better. Not the main dec calender
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Let’s all complain because Kabam gives us free stuff