**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skip sp3/Autofight placement

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I tap every button like 3-4 times, it's a habit of mine. I get quite fidgety. So when I press the skip sp3 button, the extra clicks turn on the autoplay button when the fight resumes. This is a problem, I have almost lost alot of fights because of this. Pls tweak the placement of these so they don't overlap...

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    This doesnt seem to be an issue that would get fixed that easily. Surely they would need to change hundreds of other stuff in order to suit your problem there.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    edited May 2022

This is a bit too specific to a small portion of people that it wouldn’t have priority over other stuff

I get that, I just wanted to throw this out there in hopes that there were others with the same issue. Seems like I'm the only one lol. I guess I'll just deal with it for now.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    The worse one is when you are mashing continue to open a large stack of crystals and end up hitting one of those terrible pop up offers and wasting a couple hundred units.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

The worse one is when you are mashing continue to open a large stack of crystals and end up hitting one of those terrible pop up offers and wasting a couple hundred units.

You can contact support and demand they restore your units as long as you didn’t use the items purchased.