**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP magic number

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
What is your health threshold before reviving your way to the end?

EOP magic number 114 votes

Solo or nothing!
22%
SaiyanF4k3_GaM3rGarloReferenceJhonST33Suros_moonMobile_P0tat0UvoginMR_61088FiiNCHRocketWaffleSean_WhoMCOCHazzaSoyheyor123VendemiaireXguard7730ishParth_vanshVirtual_PhantomSkyLord7000 26 votes
Under 10%
0%
10-25%
22%
GamerDrZolabenshbfmussapcausticDRTOBulmktLogan00Dooberman420RakeYoungspiderbites0196Jeal79SidDDragonWordunkenDes99DarkDuelistTempest_024FabwiziDawsManBarri8 26 votes
25-50%
41%
Snizzbarthe_eradicatorzuffyDragonfeiNoodes_phillgreenNescioLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01CassykikiFurieuxArchdemon_Repto23Malreck04MoosetiptronicLoganJackman05brandinhoCanuckDownUnderIvarTheBoneless 47 votes
Unitman from the start
13%
DrenlinLovejoy72redsoxpatsfan89MysterioCaptain_Pug30FilledPizzaBe_SomebodyZeuszeroGr8TonyStarkReptoidScarcity27StephD87MrSakuragiGoingBackwillrun4adonut 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It depends. Last week I was struggling to get Prof X to take off more than 20% health in my first run. So when I got him down to 60% on one of my runs, I just said screw it, revived him twice and it was done
  • Options
    25-50%
    I miss read, but for crossbones I got him under 50% and revives. The other two I've been able to solo
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    25-50%
    Depends on the fight and who I’m using for it. Like last week with prof X I knew that solo was quicker than multiple shot so I didn’t revive even after a really good run.
    This week however for avenger i used cap iw and used some revives once I got him close to 50%, because I knew the fight wouldn’t be that different on the following attempts.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Solo or nothing!
    I soloed all so far with a single champ that fit both objectives (I'm only TB) and will do so for Dorm next week also even if it takes a fair amount of restarts. I play other games like Dark Souls and Monster Hunter so having to die over and over to take the boss down in a single go is nothing new to me.

The final week however with multiple bosses, I have no issues using revives for that one. Doesn't seem like a smart choice for me personally if say I beat the first 2, then die half way through the 3rd boss to restart to save revives.

Plus I hope I can use King Groot on that last week anyway. He not only makes Crossbones into a joke fight even taking a full duration Bane transfer but he also makes Blade stupid easy being bleed immune, power drain immune and can heal block Blade also. I did a run with KG vs Blade just to see and I finished on 99% health super easy.

I suspect vs Dorm also KG will be and easy win due to having 90% degen resist once you stay below a bar of power meaning spam SP1s and the degen resist + KG's super regen should be stupid easy (hopfully)

I HOPE I'm able to use KG on that last week so bad.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    25-50%
    I mean sure it's cool to one shot a defender but it proves nothing to me lol. So if I can get them down below 50% the first go, I'm gonna revive once or twice. So far I've used 2 revives and I'm good to use a few more on Dorm if necessary and the final week .... I'm not interested in bragging about a one shot lol
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Unitman from the start
    I have a deficit of pride in my heart, and a surfeit of revives in over flow.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Solo or nothing!
    Until the last couple days, I go for the solo. If I can’t get it by day 5, I’ll try for 50% then revive
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Solo or nothing!
    Both weeks solo
    Aim for the same in 3rd one
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Solo or nothing!
    Love the challenge of learning to work the AI. My favorite achievement was a solo version with a 3 star prof x on the ikaris with a full yellow health bar. I will say that input issues have ended more than one of my runs which is annoying at best and pushing me to disdain for the state of the game at worse.

I will say that I am quite annoyed at the paragon gate in general. Ive done every extra requirement just as a challenge for myself (all solos as well) and none of them presented a marginal increase in difficulty except for the dimensional being one. Had all of them been made like this latest one I would’ve understood why gating for such a new title would be justified (much harder objective reserved for top players is annoying but completely fair) but considering the ease of most of the paragon objectives so far it honestly feels like they’re just arbitrarily limiting rewards that any skilled TB would be able to get easily while hiding behind a guise of “roster progression”. Very reminiscent of how I felt when they barred 3 stars from content (who I wanted to use for synergies back at the time) then forced us to use them in ridiculous quests by themselves for carina’s challenges.

Im also with others in that I wont mind reviving for the 5th week. I consider not reviving the first 4 as “storing” for that week so I dont feel guilt haha.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I go for a solo until I either get it or get bored. Then I just go until I get a decent run and revive from there.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 ★★
    Solo or nothing!
    Solo or nothing! For the last SoP, I soled all weeks, this time not be different.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Depends on when my revives are expiring.
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    edited May 2022
    10-25%

I end up on peculiar thresholds

Only to reach here
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    25-50%
    Qacob said:

I go for a solo until I either get it or get bored. Then I just go until I get a decent run and revive from there.

This guy.

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    10-25%
    I didn't have time to do cb, soloed ikarus tho and will solo blade. If its a hard fight and i get them under 25 I may as well revive. Over that I can do better and will back out and try again.