**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

22H Event completion trick

Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
Completing the side event is giving 1500 point to the 22h event and you can finish the quest for 3 energy cost with 0 fights done. And i might be remembering wrong but historically side events didn't use to give points to this objective only monthly EQ did. Also it is not written in the how to obtain points section of the event.

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    JaggedSac said:

Thanks for bringing it to Kabam's attention...

I’m sure they know.

Good call thanks man!!
  • Options
    JaggedSac said:

Thanks for bringing it to Kabam's attention...

I'm bringin it to everyones attentions.
  • Options
    The event is back and I confirmed this method still works, It takes 69 energies to complete all 5 milestones, enter any of the six trial quests and take the path with no champions and reply
    legendary gives 1500 points -> so go there you don't have to fight anyone
    epic 1200 points
    master 900 points
    heroic 600 points

It's still not written anywhere or at least I can't find any info about this
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    In case, you have the 22Hr event completion on the same day of Trial of Madness (Day 7 w Dormamu as Boss), the shortest path is only 2-energy.
  • Options

In case, you have the 22Hr event completion on the same day of Trial of Madness (Day 7 w Dormamu as Boss), the shortest path is only 2-energy.

Interesting, is that one also 1500 points?
  • Options
    SCP1504 said:

It's also free exp for 3 energy if you need to know that

Then you could say also there's randomly generated gold from each node, roughly from 150 to 250 gold in total