Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Magneto to R2?

SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Curious if Magneto is worth a R2.

5* Magneto to R2? 24 votes

Yes
37%
Jets44wSWeaponXZachVision_41FilmScorpionAAwkWardDOKTOROKTOPUSApex1212Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 9 votes
No
62%
Alfa_PigeonNoob_2yrsSpity68FrostyFireballs5TheSOURAYouCantSeeMe2HeroBoltsyThawnimThe_flash007MasterTroller42RotellyRiver_SongIAmNotUrMomJaydev217 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZachZach Posts: 30
    Yes
    Sure why not
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Yes
    I have mine at R3, he's a big part of my synergy teams
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    No
    I tend to not rank up heroes that I would only use for arena. If you plan on using him for other areas of the game then go for it.
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Yes
    All 5* champs are worthy of a r2
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes
    I'd do it so you have more points for arenas and if you do questing or anything I think he'll be great. Question, is this your first 5*? and which Magneto? Marvel Now or Classic?
  • Options
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    I'd do it so you have more points for arenas and if you do questing or anything I think he'll be great. Question, is this your first 5*? and which Magneto? Marvel Now or Classic?

Classic. He was my 2nd 5*. My first was Colossus, and my 3rd was Falcon.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,832 ★★★★★
    Do you think it is easier for you to obtain T4BC or T1A? If T1A is hard to come by, I suggest you work on your 4*.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    All 5* are worth R2 if only for arena points and for me that is only the T4B since I don't featured.

I wouldn't spend resources on ordinary 5* unless I needed to fill a hole in the roster, I only take them to R2 if I need points for SA and don't have a better 4* option.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Do you think it is easier for you to obtain T4BC or T1A? If T1A is hard to come by, I suggest you work on your 4*.

I have tons of T1A in my stash. Do you recommend just ranking up 4* instead?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,832 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I have 4 5* only. Iron-Man, Cyclops, Hulk, and hoping for another Hulk pull on 4th 5*, did get She-Hulk. :s

If I had Magneto, I will be working on 4* instead.