Options

Which 6* should I take to r2 first

Have materials to promote only one. I have a 5/65 colossus and corvus.

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ultron and Moleman should be your priority. I will say Moleman if you run suicides and Ultron if you don't. Either way , both deserve r2 & higher.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Ultron
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 410 ★★★
    I'd go moleman myself but couldn't go wrong with Ultron either.
  • Options
    我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    edited May 2022
    I would go with moleman, r2ed him and I don’t regret it.Use him ALOT. Either ways you should be r2ing both
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Molegod gets me through so much content..evade champs, autoblock champs, he shrugging off debuffs, you always have an opening to attack when holding block, he's immune to shock and if you are running Deep wounds, he's even more fantastic.. I don't have a lot of experience with Ultron, but there's several members in my alliance who is pretty happy with him, so I would say that you really can't go wrong here...btw I'm danish so sorry for the english spelling.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I made the mistake of having MoleGOD at rank 1 and unduped for almost two years thinking that I'd wait for the dupe to rank him. My MoleGOD today is still unduped BUUUUUT he's rank 3 now and is among my most used champs. Don't be me. Rank that MoleGOD.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Of the ones you have up there I have Spidey 2099, Ultron, and moleman at R3 and none of the other ones above rank one.

On the flipside you can still make a couple R5 5* out of what it takes to make one R2 6*. But the thronebreaker/paragon progression title requirements have taken some of the love of making that argument, so proceed…
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Ultron, I don't like mole man a lot just because you have that sacrifice his true precision, or his guaranted critical hits or his shrug off debuffs, basically you can't have all the entery figth, otherwise ultron has access to all his kit plus anybody can aply AAR to him.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    Spidey 2099