**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

2020 6* Nexus deal is here finally !! Buying ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★

Though 2020 had many great champs especially CGR , Apoc and Prof. X but i feel this is still overpriced . If it was 1k unit , i would have bought it.

2020 6* Nexus deal is here finally !! Buying ? 241 votes

Way overpriced
95%
Crine60VoluntarisGamerCrys23SnakeEyes69DeeparviDrZolaWorld EaterRaganatorVceeAce_03Carnage313CristalmanTendersquadheruheru511zuffyEaglesFlyHighJetenyoFeeney234Speedbump 229 votes
Buying it
4%
Spity68FrankWhiteSuros_moonLuke9523RolandasYamaha_Yamaso_coloJohnyBoyShepUltragamerSammyDeCoołComs 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Way overpriced

Is 2k more expensive than it was last year. Pretty Pathetic.

Not to mention, if the pattern goes on, we should get one for 2021 champs for 3k untis on July 4th

And last year you could choose out of 10 champs

• Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Way overpriced
    As it's nexus one of 10 and not selector of any of the 2020 champs, def passing.

If it were the selector of all 2020 champs like last cyber weekend, then would've pulled the trigger.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,121 ★★★★★
    Way overpriced
    Bought it last year at a lower cost, big nope this year.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Way overpriced
    For 3k units maybe it would be a temptation.
    For me personally to be honest, just a month before 4th July, only a super cheap 🤯 price would make me spend units 🙂
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    Shep said:

I
    It paid off for me...new CGR

Thanks you ^^ its 10
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    I take this cristal if i have nexus year of doom 😂
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,848 ★★★★★
    I thought the deals in the weeks immediately before july 4th were suppose to be enticing? This offer is an exact repeat but for 2k more units. Way too overpriced and not worth it
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Way overpriced
    Rohit_316 said:

. If it was 1k unit , i would have bought it.

1k? Seriously? We aren't bargaining here mate. 3k should have been a fair price imo considering its a 10 champ nexus and mostly a gauranteed champ anyone desires.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 443 ★★★
    Way overpriced
    _Sham_ said:

Squammo said:

It would only really be worth it if you could choose anyone of the 2020 champs. 3 random is still 3 random.

It's 10 btw but still way overpriced.
    Just noticed that. They could have mentioned it in the mail we got. Only saw it was 10 when tapping the info icon on the pop up.

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Feel like this poll is biased with only the two options of way overpriced (which was in your survey question) or buying it. There are middle of the ground options missing such as not buying it (without the way overpriced info) or want it but saving for July 4 deals.

The way you posted it means anyone not buying it for any reason who wants to respond to pull only has the overpriced option.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Way overpriced
    Way overpriced, but bought it anyway. I thought it was from all 20. It forces more grinding though for the 4th. :(
  • Options
    BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16
    I'd rather wait till July deals 5k units is a looottt ill pass
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,732 ★★★
    Way overpriced
    Already have a whole bunch of them so not worth it.
    Was hoping for Blade
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Way overpriced
    I'm not spending 5K units for a single champ. Not only is my immediate problem resources and not a lack of rank-up-worthy champions, I also foresee better uses for those units. I mean, if nothing else, they would go a long way in terms of refreshing champions in Battlegrounds if I were so inclined, and I have a sneaking suspicion that the rewards there are going to be better than just a single champion from two years ago.

Plus, I already have most champions. There are some interesting dupes and some champs that would be neat but not game-changing to have (like Sasquatch or Red Goblin), but there is hardly a single champion in there that I absolutely want to get my hands on. Mole Man, I guess. I'm in need of a god-tier skill champion. But other than that, it's pretty dry.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    We've only seen a 10-selection Nexus twice before. It's not an unreasonable price.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

We've only seen a 10-selection Nexus twice before. It's not an unreasonable price.

Still over price to said at least.
    Name an Offer that people didn't think was overpriced.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    Way overpriced

Gamer said:

Still over price to said at least.
    Name an Offer that people didn't think was overpriced.
    That’s very hard but this one is definitely the one I’m also finding overpriced is the dual 6 star ones because in my eye that’s shouldn’t cost unit but 6 star shard yes I’m be happy to paid a bit more 6 shard.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Way overpriced
    I either have or don't want all those champs.