Options

Let it go , massive issues today

Let's first talk about what happened today
some players couldn't put up their defense
We couldn't arrange the map because of the sudden game stop
Losing a war could cost an entire season, and that's not fair
Except for the amount of malfunctions in the game, which everyone talks about, and Kabam kinda treat us like toddler lying to them to get some sweets.
Sometimes i think it's a plan to cancel the compensation, and put pressure on us to spend more as there was conflicting talk from Kabam on the issue of compensation, one day they send us sudden message to tell us we going to stop the compensation and they said it's not supposed to come out so they apologized for it and said as long the fix is under testing we will keep sending compensation tell we are sure of the fix, then couple days the compensation was removed under the name "Hot Fix" Suddenly they success of repairing the game
We were frustrated and tired of this and we dealing with lot of pressure form all of this
pressure and prices for aw still high compared to loyalty changes
I am ally leader for a long time and playing this game for maybe 6 years and i think it time to let it go so many things are wrong now
especially on the leaders of the alliances
notice and remember that we are fans of marvel not this company or this game in particular
Except for the problems caused by the cancellation of some languages, which need a topic alone
Sorry if there is a language mistake i speak deferent language

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,221 ★★★★★
    All I'm going to say is with placement, 23 hours should be enough time.
  • Options
    G00SE_ said:

Genuinely curious, why do you always back kabam when it couldn’t be more apparent that they don’t care about you?

I'm not backing Kabam. I'm saying if you need more than 5 minutes to login and place defenders, you're the problem.
  • Options
    Doosra said:

All iam going to say, why the timer has 24 hrs then?
    Because that's the placement time. This isn't a new thing with a game outages. If you're waiting until the last minute knowing there could be an outage anytime, that's a you problem.
  • Options
    Jeal79 said:

G00SE_ said:

Genuinely curious, why do you always back kabam when it couldn’t be more apparent that they don’t care about you?

I'm not backing Kabam. I'm saying if you need more than 5 minutes to login and place defenders, you're the problem.
    Nobody needs more than 5mins... But what if your 5mins for placement was during the game being down?
    What about players with champs locked in quests? They might be waiting to finish the quest before placement only to find the window in which they wanted to place is no longer available?
    What about officers who wait until the last 30mins to reshuffle because they know they have to allow time for everyone to be in?

... I know I'm wasting my breath and feeding the troll though
    Then place before questing. The outage happened right before attack phase. Some 23 hrs after placement.
  • Options
    IPvFuryIPvFury Posts: 46

Maybe It's enough but there is a lot of things that can happen
    Alliances have deferent people and sometimes deferent countries and time zone
    There's people work at day and others at night
    Some people may have exams and life
    You can't always push people agenst there personnel life
    In the end we get everything done
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    IPvFury said:

No point in arguing with him. Anyone long enough on forums already knows
  • Options

I do the defence every day for all BG
    Sometimes or usually before couple hours
    Sometimes before an hour
    I have life outside the game like job married kid
    Today its a messed up cant ban attackers and set tactics
    I mentioned that there is a language issues our language arabic had been removed at least 50 people i know drop the game and this thing cost us losing member and alot of proplem no one speak english or understand it i spent hours to translate for example
    A lote of alliances damged cuz of this
    So much pressure to deal with mate
  • Options
    Noobda said:

IPvFury said:

No point in arguing with him. Anyone long enough on forums already knows
    I don't take it as argument, i just speek facts maybe he or some people didn't know or see
    God only knows the time that i but in my ally
    But sometimes things just got out of hands lol
    So much stress these days
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★

Don't argue with peanut army of kabam, You will waste your time and energy. Ignore the comments. :lol:

I won't entertain an argument from anyone, I'm just trying to show logic where none exists 😂😂
  • Options
    Thanks for supporting and understanding we need to speak

Don't argue with peanut army of kabam, You will waste your time and energy. Ignore the comments. :lol:

It's like when the "hot fix" came out
    Alot of people cheer up for it and say it's fix
    And to say that you need a good amount of time to prove it and test deferent things
    Now everybody speek about the issues
    Alot of people can't make decisions they just go with the flow or just like cheerleaders will always support there team
    I can say now the game have issues
    I need to have compensation till you sure of the fix
  • Options
    In law, they say the accused is innocent until proven guilty
    And here we can say that kabam fixes is guilty until proven innocent
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Those who say this are seriously deluded. It doesn't matter if it was 1 hour short or 2 minutes short .... it prevented people to place and rearrange in the ALLOCATED time slot for that mode. Just because you or others who say this had no issues with the timeframe DOES NOT mean everyone else should follow suit. Some guys are late joiners to defense that's a fact, why should the ally be penalised for that? 24 hours is exactly that, 24 hours, if you only get 23 then that is not fair. End of story. No ifs no buts, get a grip man.

Edit - just want to point out we had no issues with the time slot being reducing with regard to placing and arranging the defense either but that still doesn't make it fair.
    Thanks bro for supporting
    I need to be clear that am speaking for alot of people its just not about me
    The game is always had failure and malfunctions
    yesterday i see youtuber fully dix blade sp2 why the hell i cant make it i tried alot to copy what he did and make 3 fast swaip in some moment but can't make it due to poor device compatibility with the game
    you can't try to do alot of things that you see in youtube even the AI is deferent cuz of this and i personally notice that when i change my phone