Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AQ Map 5 sucks now too?!?

So many of us stepped down from the very poorly timed ramped up Map 6 in AQ. I say poorly timed bc for God knows what reason, you guys clearly ramped up map 6 while ending compensation (prematurely would be an understatement)

But… now Map 5 feels ridiculous as Map 5s go as well?
Anything @Kabam Miike ?
You got things like borderline Immortal Toad in Section 1?!?
In section 1… Seriously?
You got guys with serious rosters and ranked up champs getting wrecked by a 5 hit combo from …a symbiod? Really?

This is what I believe Kabam has done…
I legitimately think that they ramped up map 6 to gut us of our revives and potions from Compensations so we would have to spend. Then a mass exodus of players dropping down to map 5, so then they made Map 5 more difficult to continue to drain resources and force spending there as well.

Here’s the problem Kabam… You don’t want ppl to leave the game or community but you guys and your bugs, dropped inputs, raised difficulties in AQ (rn especially while the game is still CLEARLY *Not working “as intended”), bugs like *hitting into a block and getting randomly parry stunned and then getting wrecked! Not from a PARRY… From HITTING INTO A BLOCK… and the AI has never been so passive! Annnnnnd you prematurely ended Compensation to top it off (simultaneously) …?

There’s no balance and you guys have tipped it yourselves.

You can’t have a broken game, raise difficulty and remove the life raft while ppl are drowning and expect your community not to become bitter. You’re creating burn out and bitterness to a degree that (as alliance leaders) we are struggling to counteract.

Ppl are leaving faster than we can replace them in our alliances. YouTubers like BG and Vega have left their alliance… so how, how are We in *lower tier alliances expected to keep our ppl motivated? How are we expected to keep our ppl on board? AQ has always felt like a chore, but now it’s starting to feel like a lower level Cav EQ. That’s silly, there’s a reason why so many of us have stopped playing Cav EQs lately including Rich The Man…

You guys can not be this out of touch, this tone deaf. You’re screwing yourselves rn.

At this point, May God help you if this “Big Compensation” is in any way Underwhelming… after the year plus of buggy gameplay and then ending compensation early… I pray you guys understand the weight of where the resentment and bitterness is atm with the community.

In my alliance we’ve got senior members of our alliance who’ve been playing this game for 7 years and been with us for many of those years just walking away. So often in fact, that for a month at least; we’ve struggled to keep 30 members week to week. It’s been a struggle to keep 28 actually. We can’t replace them as fast as they’re leaving. It’s not our alliance, they’re leaving the game, entirely.

Say something…

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Map 5’s aren’t difficult,.:but imo that’s not the problem,..the problem is this.

AQ..problem- you will honestly have about as much fun staring at the wall and drooling then doing this game mode 5 days consecutively !!

AW..problem- way to cutthroat of a game mode for most people to really enjoy,..and it takes ages to get to the higher tiers. Makes people feel that they have to have their “A” game with them for every war,..and even some really good players aren’t into that game style,..or had enough of it,..and then leave the alliance they’re in.
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    When did Map 5 or 6 get ramped up? My Alliance just went from Map 5 to Map 6 with the changes we are clearing Map 6 with little more effort than we previously were on Map 5 and previously we couldn’t complete Map 6.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Totally agree on this guys! My own alliance & my own experience is really annoying & almost rage quit in map6! Inputs missing... inputs not registering at proper time & ai ..phew, so much passive & instead of dash in, they dash back & block whenever we slightly move our champ a litle forward towards them..
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 271 ★★★
    In map 5: Clear the map of the overkill "AW defensive crew" as described above. Map 5 is a map for Gwenpool, Gamora, Elektra type champions. Not what we have now. Remove the added silly nodes. Drop the linked nodes to the bottom as the previous map had. Tune the difficulty back to what the previous map was.

In map 6: remove the class restrictions entirely. Drop the difficulty back to what the previous map was.

Thank you
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    I agree so far with the posts above me. And just to add that in all honesty AQ has been outdated and a drain for a couple years now. Crystals are so outdated that I don’t even open them. The glory is a good addition as to giving us a choice to get what we need. Personally an increase on max limit would be a huge benefit. A good majority of the time I’m being forced to buy items that will sit in my inventory and run chance to expire, because I have to claim more glory. I hate being forced to waste. I mean lets be honest it’s not like the frequency of getting new champs to use rank up materials on is high. But that’s a whole other issue. Speaking from my alliances standpoint we just want to get it done and over with quick and painlessly and maybe have a little fun along the way. We don’t want anymore headaches. There’s already enough of that elsewhere in the game. Fun is the factor. Isn’t that why we all started playing in the first place. Oh and if peoples idea of fun is hard as possible then let them do map 8.
  • Options

Hey all,

Thank you for taking the time to share your frustrations!

The changes made to Map 5 were implemented at the same time as the changes to Map 6, so let me reassure you that we did not make changes to punish players for moving to Map 5.

We're eager to take more information to our dev team, so let's focus on finding a solution here. In your opinion, what changes would help make Map 5 more approachable or enjoyable?

Make the game fun again. AQ shouldn’t feel like a job you have to do 5 days a week. And the war revives that give you 40% health as well I think didn’t help. The war boosts are further out of reach now because we don’t get near enough loyalty. The whole point of war is to prevent deaths,..not wait till your whole roster is ko’d and then regen with 40% health.
  • Options
    A lot of the reason alliances are having trouble recruiting or have people leaving is because there’s players that don’t need to do it anymore…I don’t. So what’s the incentive to stay in a alliance that’s running these game modes when AQ is very boring and demanding. And AW is way too cutthroat and this makes it somewhat unenjoyable,..especially when you have the option to simply not do it.
  • Options
    The multiplier point scoring system for AW is unrealistic. Running 2 bg war doesn’t get you moving up in rank near fast enough,..so 3 bg war is where it’s at. Then you need 30 members always contributing,..no room for play there cause if even one member misses AW defender placement and the other ally has its 30 members in,.,,makes it very difficult to get the win.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I think the main point I’m trying to get across is Alliance modes should be fun…period. Leave the grinding frustration stuff to Eop or solo content etc. alliance content should be friendly,.,working together as a team and fun,…not “ don’t you dare get a war death”,..or “common everyone get into AQ …I know it’s boring but there’s only 4 days of it left”
  • Options
    Or replace map 5 torch mini with storm x or something. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone that like the torch mini,..super annoying,..just what one wants out of a video game …pfff.