**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now that we've got EoP Week 4, what are your plans for Week 5?

2»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I wonder if the objectives will be have a team of all X class, doesn’t TB get 4 objectives and Paragon get 6? Maybe TB have to complete with 4 classes, and Paragon get the extra two?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    An extra quarter of each catalyst is a lot - 2-3 months of sidequest. The rest of the rewards, nah. If you aren’t close to paragon you’re probably better off using resources elsewhere.

I’m hoping you get a point for each class of champ, which would guarantee you four points for one clear assuming bring three different classes. If multiple clears are required, I’m out.

I’ve been gradually ranking up Squirrel Girl, Doc Ock and Thor so I’m ready for those three Carina challenges when Kabam fixes them in early 2023.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    It's pointless to gameplan w/o the objectives. At 16 and will be getting all 23.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    My plan is to skip it. I don’t have the skill, time, roster, or patience to make it worthwhile. Spent 25 revives getting to 12 points. I’ll stay there.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Rillian said:

This convo is fun but mostly pointless. If you are TB, and most of us are, there is ZERO reward for a clear without also clearing most of the objectives. If you cannot be sure you can guarantee getting 4 points. Stop, think, plan and practice.

This is where the pain begins.

Don’t be the guy who gets 50 revives deep then realises they’re stuck on 15 points…

I haven’t taken this year half as seriously as last year so I’m much less well prepared.

yep, I am gonna check the objectives and jump into final week only if there is a possibility to fetch 4 points in 1 run and that too with counters in team for atleast 3 fights
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Remember final EOP path have 3 week of time, so calm down & have patience till then. You got plenty of time to strategize & most important thing is we don’t know what’s an objective gonna be.
    It’ll be okay, don’t panic.

Have some drink & relax folks
    Cya later
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

Rillian said:

This convo is fun but mostly pointless. If you are TB, and most of us are, there is ZERO reward for a clear without also clearing most of the objectives. If you cannot be sure you can guarantee getting 4 points. Stop, think, plan and practice.

Don’t be the guy who gets 50 revives deep then realises they’re stuck on 15 points…

I haven’t taken this year half as seriously as last year so I’m much less well prepared.

This is exactly it. Next milestone requires a clear AND completing the 3 new objectives. If you just get a clear and 2 objectives... you wont get the final milestone.

Right now I'm not planning to do the final week, unless I can somehow get all objectives in a single clear in which case I'll weigh up difficulty vs potential cost.

I know I'm not a great player and used some revives to complete some weeks so am being realistic for my own ability and that's what my comments are based on.
    4 objectives + clear
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Will be interesting if the Objectives rewards trigger based on who finished a specific fight or if it is on completing the quest. For example, if one needs to beat Dorm specifically with an XL champion, or if one can defeat any of the bosses with an XL, or just end the quest with an XL on the team (and not use that champion at all).

Since Kabam probably won't give you an Objective gold for just doing the first fight in the quest and will only issue once you've completed the 4 fights, it is will be interesting how they word/program the objectives.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Absolutely.

My plan for week 5 is: have 12 points at the end of week 4, and just chill 🍺😎
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m sure the objectives will be something straightforward like “complete fights using a 2011 iPod with a cracked screen.”

Or for the older players like me “complete boss rush without taking a single ibuprofen.”

Which would doom me.