Options

PLEASE return the option to Sell Champions

I still don’t understand the value in removing this option, but please reconsider it. Supporting all these versions of champions is futile unless someone plays this game 24/7, and even then it would probably take forever to make them all level up with any degree of satisfaction. At least give us the option to sell redundant champions, like why would I ever want 5 versions of SquirrelGirl?

Comments

• Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Variant 4
    Nuff said
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Educate me. What is the value in keeping multiple versions of the same champion?
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Arenas, Special Arenas, Variants, Special Side Quests, possible future Champion build-up buffs, Corina Challenges, etc.
  • Options
    Should be my choice. I don’t want to play ALL the different parts of the game. I don’t have that much time to devote to it. It’s frustrating to manage and uplevel endless champions. If it limits my advancement, so be it. It should be my choice
  • Options
    Obviously thanks for the insight. But so what. What if I still want to sell 4* SquirrelGirl cuz she annoys me? I should be able to make that decision
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Should be my choice. I don’t want to play ALL the different parts of the game. I don’t have that much time to devote to it. It’s frustrating to manage and uplevel endless champions. If it limits my advancement, so be it. It should be my choice

There is no single reason to sell champs that is MORE rewarding than keeping it.
    You don`t have to level up every champ. But if you dupe them. you get iso to level up a champ you do want to level up. You get shard to get champs of a rarity that might be more useful to you.
    There is not a single GOOD reason to sell champs.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

Obviously thanks for the insight. But so what. What if I still want to sell 4* SquirrelGirl cuz she annoys me? I should be able to make that decision

Why does squirrel girl annoy you? If you don't like a champ just don't use them. And then when you dupe them you get shards and iso, so it's better to have them.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Maybe they made a real statement on it somewhere, but I proceed under the assumption that they don’t let you sell champs because new players do it to their account detriment, and then quit. And if they don’t quit they find out the hard way that there are variants, objectives, and other challenges that require specific rarities of champs and specific champs that they never get back. Read any of the frustration over variant 4 or the Carina challenges. You have no idea whether or not they will put a “use your 3/4/5 star squirrel girl” in some challenge that’s make or break. No one ever comes back here owning the fact that they demanded the right to sell the champ, they just complain that they don’t have it and kabam wont just give it to them.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,779 ★★★★★
    Stop spamming.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Selling champs is the most damaging thing in the game. You aren’t entitled to do whatever you want. Kabam made it so new players can’t damage their account. You should thank Kabam for eliminating the option.