**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

mastery setup free for how long?

mastery setup free for how long?

Comments

• 狼行天下狼行天下 Posts: 39
    So this is a bug now? what?
  • TerrianTerrian Posts: 16
    Wait free as in free now. Is it still free now!!!?!?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Til someone makes a post about it.
    DOH! 😝
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think it is a way to get people to change their masteries and they'll remove it without announcing and get units. Otherwise why be silent about this? Or am I missing something?
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Well, if you view your account as a lease and not something you own then every change comes at a cost. Not trying to make trouble, but lots of things in this game should be free. EVERYTHING, including features unlocked, shouldn't have a reoccurring price.
    Well, anyway, I didn't take advantage of the free mastery accident because I didn't want to invite the possibility of being punished for it. And I hope that nobody suffers any punishment for it. But we've seen exploits result in bans before, so only time will tell.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I changed masteries because I assumed that the change was for some reason intended by Kabam. I am fine with just retaining my original mastery setup, and I don't necessarily want to pay (units, etc) to have it how it is now. Feel like there should be a "revert" option if you're going to change the cost after we switched.

Clearly this isn't a major issue, just seemed weird.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Kabam to the rescue. LOL.

this sounds like a joke
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★

I changed masteries because I assumed that the change was for some reason intended by Kabam. I am fine with just retaining my original mastery setup, and I don't necessarily want to pay (units, etc) to have it how it is now. Feel like there should be a "revert" option if you're going to change the cost after we switched.

Clearly this isn't a major issue, just seemed weird.

We've been asking for a "revert" or toggle option for a while now. But Kabam Miike made it plain (recently, too) that they never intend to make anything mastery related ever be free.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    How long? Not long, obviously. I feel like there’s so much about masteries that I don’t know just based on the fact that it’s too expensive to experiment with them. Would inequity and resonate positively with the “weak link” node in 7.2.2? I dunno. Is Unfazed good anywhere? Honestly, everything except mystic dispersion amongst the class masteries is only unlocked to the first point, because I can’t see ever moving points around to even try them.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Fingers on the pulse, I tell you…

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I just feel like they should've gave us until 1pm Pacific standard time to change it back because it was ultimately their mistake. The behavior is shady at best and purposeful at worse.

It's not shady. It was a bug. Information on here indicated they were not meant to be free.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    am i missing something? it says an admin/mod commented on the post but i don't see anything from any of them
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★

am i missing something? it says an admin/mod commented on the post but i don't see anything from any of them

One of the trigger happy mods must have deleted the other mods comment. 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

One of the trigger happy mods must have deleted the other mods comment. 😂
    They removed their own comment. I think we can all rethink an approach now and then. Lol.