**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New champ???

agelessageless Posts: 22
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
could they ever bring any star wars character's into the game? like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker? also who's the new champ for next month? or was hela and Thor the last champs released?

Comments

• agelessageless Posts: 22
    I was only saying star wars characters because marvel publishes star wars comics. 😂😂 I mean like who wouldn't want Darth Vader as a guest champ? like injustice has the teenage mutant Ninja turtles and mortal Kombat characters.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited December 2017
    can they also bring OPTIMUS PRIME AND BUMBLEBEE and THE WALKING DEAD CREW???? pLS kabam I beg you i lik those character bring them to Mcoc the transformers can one shot each champ because they are so big and strong very god idea pls consider kabam

Admittedly, the op did stay within Disney
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Next are sentry and taskmaster
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    We neeeed Pickle Rick!!!!!
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    We neeeed Pickle Rick!!!!!

He would just outsmart everyone, and drink booze the same time, ffs he would even outsmart kabam and fix the whole game :trollface:
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Vote for kamala khan...
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Man its marvel ffs just keep it in the marvel universe.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    ageless wrote: »
    could they ever bring any star wars character's into the game? like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker? also who's the new champ for next month? or was hela and Thor the last champs released?

No ! No, no noooooooo !
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    ageless wrote: »
    I was only saying star wars characters because marvel publishes star wars comics. 😂😂 I mean like who wouldn't want Darth Vader as a guest champ? like injustice has the teenage mutant Ninja turtles and mortal Kombat characters.

Maybe we could also have Mickey Mouse or Buzz Lightyear.
  • Dr Doom and the Fantastic 4 would be cool
    beta Ray Bill would be cool aswell js
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    i heard modok and a few others are joining the contest...
  • Silver Surfer needs to join as well :)
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Crossovers aren’t needed when there are hundreds of characters to pick from. Plus it screams of desperation, which Kabam clearly isn’t with the amount they make on this game already.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    I want them to add Jesus as a playable character and he can be God tier
    well they already got mephisto which is basically the marvel version of satan so they could pick Hercules instead of Jesus which is a Christian and Catholic deity and why I say Hercules because there are comics where he's went face to face with hulk marvel even has their own version of Zeus if you didn't know
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Illuminant wrote: »
    I want them to add Jesus as a playable character and he can be God tier

Son of god tier.

FTFY.