**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This June, prepare to battle for your life, and take the Crown as America's All Star!

Comments

• Options
    MntlDngrMntlDngr Posts: 4

Is the lack of 6* shards in side quests because of cav crystals? If so, I personally would not care if we had less cav crystals or none at all for more 6* shards.

There are 9000 6-Star Crystal Shards available in this Event. I don't know about you... but I personally think that's pretty good!
    What am I missing? I see a total of 500 for exploration and then a total of 1500 for exploration. That is 2000. Or are the exploration rewards weekly as well? If so, the titles are a bit confusing.
    There are 2225 shards a week.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Battlerealm Tour

Claim your free Wiccan or Hulkling on or after June 8th at 10 AM PDT and use them to complete the Battlerealm Tour Solo Objectives!

Curious which champion you will select?

Wiccan or Hulking?

I believe I will go Wiccan...
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Ceder said:

Is the lack of 6* shards in side quests because of cav crystals? If so, I personally would not care if we had less cav crystals or none at all for more 6* shards.

There are 9000 6-Star Crystal Shards available in this Event. I don't know about you... but I personally think that's pretty good!
    Dawg that's terrible, one 6* every month from it? Not very good
    You also have the MEQs. Uncollected and Cav have 10k more in them. That's 19k in a month.
    Thronebreaker and Paragon players should Actually get rewards that fit their place in the game
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,043 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

Ceder said:

Dawg that's terrible, one 6* every month from it? Not very good
    You also have the MEQs. Uncollected and Cav have 10k more in them. That's 19k in a month.
    Thronebreaker and Paragon players should Actually get rewards that fit their place in the game
    I agree but this content isn't designed for just TB and Paragon. This is designed for anyone that can tackle it so..... your point doesn't apply here.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I know we’ll get answers to one of these on Wednesday, but…

Can we get a general idea of what to expect in the act 6 attack reductions?

And do we have any vague timetable on how long the challenges will be gone?

Those two things are connected for players like me. I’ve waited to save resources for EoP but I’ve got my roster where I want for Thor Rags, 6.3.1 and 6.3.3 with Doc Ock.

If it’s gonna be a long wait, I’d be more inclined to do something now. If we expect them up in a few weeks, I’ll focus on the EoP finale
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Anything happening with Battlegrounds this month?
  • Options
    Kingmaker00Kingmaker00 Posts: 23
    Sweet, I will form my first T6BC and T3A from this event. Along with 9k 6* shards from this event. For these rewards, I don't mind grinding whatever comes our way.
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    how many cav shards are obtainable in total?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    2-spirited
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

2-spirited

That doesn't clear it up at all...
    It’s a term used across some indigenous communities
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Do they mean the movie version or the classic version when they have "Captain Marvel" in the Kaleidoscopic crystal?
  • Options
    MatsyendraMatsyendra Posts: 1
    I completed Act6 last month , I need 15K T5tech fragments but they are giving less fragments what can I do ? I want to become Thronebreaker this month
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★
    Where have you been posting changes that takes place in monthly update.
    Where do you post the link to change log?
    You also stopped updating change log thread in news and announcement.
    Why?
    Btw I'm just interested in reading the fixes or changes that are implemented.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★

I completed Act6 last month , I need 15K T5tech fragments but they are giving less fragments what can I do ? I want to become Thronebreaker this month

13.5k selector in the BG store
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Go complete act7 this month.
  • Options
    Mukesh5445Mukesh5445 Posts: 24
    Any information about Battlegrounds this month when it will come next I really liked it.
  • Options
    Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
    Is the solo objective with the t6b and t3a only for thronebreakers again?
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Definitely better than the current one
  • Options
    1234567890112345678901 Posts: 11
    Is the 5* AG generic? In the objectives.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★

Is the 5* AG generic? In the objectives.

It says crystal, so not generic.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Good event Kabam! Now y’all gotta do fix the game😎. Then we’d all be super happy and I’m sure a lot players would come back. Heck I’d even start spending money again.
  • Options
    Curious which champion (Wiccan or Hulking) will be in the arenas first? Knowing that would probably impact possibly who I choose for my free 3*.
  • Options
    Devastator01Devastator01 Posts: 8
    Is the legendsrun timer available
  • Options

Curious which champion (Wiccan or Hulking) will be in the arenas first? Knowing that would probably impact possibly who I choose for my free 3*.

So I ended up choosing 3* Wiccan and 2* Hulking, which is what I saw @RichTheMan do as well.