**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New title and promotion 4th of July

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With this new title, I hope the promotion on the 4th of July, for those who are Thronebreaker, won't be nerfed. I'm waiting to pick Hercules in the 2021 champion pick crystal, in the November promotion I picked Apocalypse.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    It probably wont but I’d imagine most TB deals would be suboptimal and possibly even mediocre compared to paragon, the same way cavalier offers had been on the holiday deals
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 430 ★★★
    Not even sure if there will be a full 2021 selector available in July
  • Options
    Squammo said:

Not even sure if there will be a full 2021 selector available in July

But for TB, it has to be better than the November one, it has to have a 6* generic awakening gem and a 6* champion selector, as in the last one it had.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

It probably wont but I’d imagine most TB deals would be suboptimal and possibly even mediocre compared to paragon, the same way cavalier offers had been on the holiday deals

The promotion of the new title will be much better than that of TB, but that of TB has to be superior to the last one.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t HAVE to be anything. You just assume it’ll be better than the last
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

Polygon said:

The promotion of the new title will be much better than that of TB, but that of TB has to be superior to the last one.
    These seasonal offers are very spicy to entice the biggest spenders to spend lots of money. When TB was the highest title they had to make the offers super nice for them. Now those super spicy offers for the whales will be for paragon players and the TB offers will be more in line with what Kabam thinks it should be rather than trying to cater to the mega whales as well. It will undoubtedly be disappointing to TB players but that is the progression of the game.
  • Options
    One month to go until the 4th of July promotion. I hope the champion selector is from the year 2021 and has a good amount to put another 1 6* R4 for who is TB, the only thing that can't is nerf the TB because of the new title.
  • Options
    ChompyChompy Posts: 55

Polygon said:

It sadly doesnt. Look at cavalier from July 4th, before thronebreaker, to black friday, right after. Cav actually got worse.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Thronebreaker deals will look weak compared to paragon
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Maybe disappointing to TB players also.
  • Options
    What about uncollected
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Snakep said:

Polygon said:

These seasonal offers are very spicy to entice the biggest spenders to spend lots of money. When TB was the highest title they had to make the offers super nice for them. Now those super spicy offers for the whales will be for paragon players and the TB offers will be more in line with what Kabam thinks it should be rather than trying to cater to the mega whales as well. It will undoubtedly be disappointing to TB players but that is the progression of the game.
    Spending a few hundred dollars on deal weekends does not make you a mega whale, it just means you have a job. Spending $20,000 on the gifting event makes you a mega whale.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Snakep said:

Polygon said:

Spending a few hundred dollars on deal weekends does not make you a mega whale, it just means you have a job. Spending $20,000 on the gifting event makes you a mega whale.
    Maybe not a mega whale. But a pretty decently sized Whale you will be. Where I am from 100 bucks is a weeks worth of food. If you spend a couple weeks worth of something valueable for digital nothingness. You are kind of a whale. But I do agree there is a huge difference between spending on these deals and having a 40k+ account.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

Snakep said:

Polygon said:

If you buy every offer on holiday sales it’s about $600, doing this at spring cleaning, 4th of July and cyber weekend is about 2 grand a year. While I agree that is not a mega whale, it’s certainly more than a casual player that has a job as you say when spending 2 grand a year on a mobile game.
  • Options

Paragon promotions will be much higher than TB, but for those who are TB, it has to be at least equal to the promotion of November last year.
    The only thing I hope is that the champion selector is the 2021 one, there's no reason for Kabam to put the 2020 champion selector.