**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

Over the last few months, due to the input bugs which didn’t allow users to dex and parry, players have been receiving compensations which included 10 L2 revives and 10 L5 health potions. These have been a great help after losing fights and/ or health due to bugs and have been appreciated by the community at large as an appropriate compensation until the issues are resolved but according to most sources the issue has been declared as solved recently. Yet many users, myself included, have been experiencing input delay, lag, and failiure to parry etc. I have thus expected compensation through the monthly package sent to the inbox and wish to ask if it will be sent out as per usual this Wednesday with the update.

Comments

• Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Rillian said:

Big package inbound. I presume all others are stopping forever.

How certain are you that 10009 number is exact, just wondering what the actual count is?? 🙃
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Lucifire said:

Over the last few months, due to the input bugs which didn’t allow users to dex and parry, players have been receiving compensations which included 10 L2 revives and 10 L5 health potions. These have been a great help after losing fights and/ or health due to bugs and have been appreciated by the community at large as an appropriate compensation until the issues are resolved but according to most sources the issue has been declared as solved recently. Yet many users, myself included, have been experiencing input delay, lag, and failiure to parry etc. I have thus expected compensation through the monthly package sent to the inbox and wish to ask if it will be sent out as per usual this Wednesday with the update.

The compensation will be here when it's due. It's already been confirmed that the compensation will arrive before the end of june. So, there's no point in posting more of such compensation-related posts

And its going to be bigger than before. So , Better to wait OP
  • Options
    1234567890112345678901 Posts: 11
    edited June 2022
    7386 in all had the word compensation in them.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Well some of ya getting a bit hung up on a number that was obviously an exaggerated joke by him, but the point is valid, there is an enormous amount of compensation posts popping up way more often then they need to.
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I prefer they just fix the bugs they said are fixed but aren't...
  • Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    This game is not fixed and a new problem has arisen. The game has randomly started freezing during fights. It’s random and is costing us resources we wouldn’t otherwise use. It’s happening to a lot of summoners and doesn’t matter what device they are using. Fix the game and please reinstate weekly resource compensation