Options

Paragon Unlocked!

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
I can't believe it. I had no desire for it but my impatience got the best of me. When it was announced, I was near a second R4 but had no interest in trying to push it but I said what the heck ... I stared at the last few Carina challenges with the resources I needed and said let's do it! I forced myself to play round after round of Battlegrounds for the last bit of T5CC I needed .... I was quite literally on a mission to just get it done .. to push myself to see if I could lol.

I was going to wait until the Act 6 repeat nerf but again, my impatience won out lol. It was actually quite the ride seeing how much closer I was with each challenge completed. The last one was today beating the Grandmaster with Gulk and the crew ... and BOOM ... Paragon Unlocked!

Comments

• Options
    So the TB crystals updated but I still have the TB calendar. I've restarted the game a few times. Does the calendar reset at the end of the month then?
  • Options
    Just noticed the EOP objective refreshed for me and I have the Paragon one ... didn't think that would unlock. What's the robot most are using for it??
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 123 ★★
    Congrats!

OG Vision was a beast.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Nice. Who are your R4s
  • Options

Congrats!

OG Vision was a beast.

hmmm really .... i think i'll have a laugh with him then lol thanks
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,300 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,839 ★★★★★

So the TB crystals updated but I still have the TB calendar. I've restarted the game a few times. Does the calendar reset at the end of the month then?

Correct. Won't get Paragon calender until the next one comes. Was the same when TB dropped.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the PG Club, congrats!!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,290 ★★★★★

If you meant the cav shard or the new calendar this’ll u wil first get the new one next mouth then
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Vcee said:

Whale Unlocked 🐳

LOL I can ABSOLUTELY assure you that I am no whale. Do I spend ?? No doubt. But I did a massive grind all year last year into this year for Act 7 rewards (both of them) and I completed just about every piece of content that had R4 resources. Then I did the Carina ones.

I was actually quite surprised myself because even I thought no way a nonwhale could do this but it can be done lol You'll never see me calling myself F2P because I do the sigil here and there .. I do the unit deal all the time and I grab some stuff during Xmas, July 4th etc.

However, I'm in an alliance with whales and I am MILES away from how they spend lol
  • Options
    Gamer said:

If you meant the cav shard or the new calendar this’ll u wil first get the new one next mouth then
    Oh ok cool .. the new calendar is what I meant. Thanks mate.
  • Options

Congrats!

OG Vision was a beast.

Good call .. I used Vision AOU though .. don't have OG Vision.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,349 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Btw, I was just joking around.
    No malicious intent.
    I would comment the same in ally groups.
  • Options

Btw, I was just joking around.
    No malicious intent.
    I would comment the same in ally groups.

lol no worries ... none taken.