**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Steel Yourself Summoner! The Trials of Madness Await you this May!

123457»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

I'm confused. Did I miss week2 of the dorm round?

I'm now into my third set of boosts, fought Dorm once (without using boosts in week one) so it appears I am now into week 3 of the trials having missed a Dorm round?

Tomorrow after 10 AM PST.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Thanks!
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    Dorm is available but I don’t have resource to open gate. Where do I get this resource? This should be my 2nd time fighting dorm.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    This side quest is bad.
  • BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Posts: 54
    Definitely not worth the effort, huge waste of energy
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    How do I open dorm quest?
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

How do I open dorm quest?

Check your mail.
    boosted up when I entered quest, can't get through the gate???
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Stupid question here but did you enter dorms quest
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 240
    edited May 2022
    <3:)<3 <blockquote class="UserQuote">

Hey all, I want to clear up some of the confusion around this event:

We put in a lot of effort to make this version of Trials more player-friendly:

• All normal quests available all the time so you can't miss them
    • Extra keys
    • Picking class-specific rewards
    • Avoiding using entry limits
    • Using keys so players can quit if they choose a too hard/easy difficulty, etc.
    We may have wound up changing too many things all at once, so now the quest feels more experimental. The intent is very much:
    • You accrue keys just by logging in
    • Play the main quests at your leisure
    • Get boosts
    • When the Madness trial appears (every Tuesday) you cash in all your boosts and defeat Dormammu
    • Spend ancient remnants on class-based bundles
    • Repeat
    • Eventually, clear the solo objectives over the month
    Additionally, I think some of the confusion is coming from the fact that we sent the first Key (Sling Ring Charge) in a message, which offsets the Calendar. Players are getting a charge for the first Trial again when the Trial of Madness is on now.

We're going to keep all of these in mind for the future and continue to improve on it all.
    It's disappointing that the Trial of Madness Dormammu quest every week is only available for a day. Had a very busy workday with the last one and missed it. The team could've just left each week's fight on a 7th column and just progressively added the following weeks' Dormammu fights. Would've been good to be able to do the final quest(s) at any point in the whole duration of the side quest. @Kabam Miike

GUYS WHO MISSED THE FINAL QUEST LAST WEEK, PLEASE NOTE:

I was able to use my final quest key from last week (like I stated above, had missed it last week).

So I was able to do two runs of the final quest this week with the two keys. :)<3:)
    edited May 2022
    Piviot said:

Stupid question here but did you enter dorms quest
    If youve read anything I've ever posted your question is not stupid at all haha.

I did enter the quest before using the boosts but the quest opens before the gate key is issued and I didn't notice, so trying to get the run done at 2pm PDT (7am AEST) was a waste of time since the key isn't available until the calendar resets (a few hours later)

So I wasted a set of boosts, did the run itemless this afternoon anyway so it all evens out. Bit silly but I know for next time.
  • WollefWollef Posts: 39
    Thank you @Kabam Miike and the team for working hard each month on a different event. It's really appreciated, and probably one of the reason I'm still here after 7 years.

I want to share a feedback, this side quest is confusing sometimes, I enter many time in the wrong room, to realize I have to leave to go in another one....that happens few time a week with that side quest. It's not a blocker but not feelings well. Last month side quest some peoples didn't progress on the side quest because when they didn't click on the button "random" for the path but on one of the listed path, the button to progress was unavailable. Voila, otherwise thank you!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I will say I have enjoyed this side quest. Granted the rewards could be a little higher, but I believe it is the right balance of challenge, not costing much energy & time, and providing decent rewards. Kabam please do more side quests like this!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I think it’s a huge misstep by Kabam to nerf quest rewards because “high value” materials are in the 100% objectives. Those high value materials have zero return on investment to me in 2022, probably, even though I’ve been TB for 17 months and earned every SOP point.

Even the EOP rewards…a single 6-star nexus pull? For those of us who realize the futility of the r4 chase, the game is about collecting champs and being content at r2/r3.
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    We dont get no more key for the side quest this week guys !?
    I beated just 4 time dormamu too??

And this is mien i dont have any key??
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    Is there still a dormammu fight on Tuesday? I haven't recieved my rewards.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Is there still a dormammu fight on Tuesday? I haven't recieved my rewards.

Yes. Dont worry.