**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help Choose my 3rd R3 6*

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Out of my 7 R2s Roblin and Cap Britain are the only champs I actually want to R3

Help Choose my 3rd R3 6* 55 votes

Red Goblin
7%
Ewell65SSS69ScrubhanSonofdathomirNoobda 4 votes
Captain Britain
16%
JetenyoLiquidkoldLuke9523EtjamaDeaconOmniformRiptidewillrun4adonutLucifire 9 votes
You are an absolute moron for choosing one of those two above
76%
TheJalliJazz_Messenger1greatbeardMattDRKCrusaderjrpseudosaneMysterioAleorAldacBowTieJohnMidias12Wine_LoverRockypantherxpsp742EtherionGodTimeGenesisGreekhitIronman3000Iron_Spider7125FiiNCH 42 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I know rg is good but not very good. And I don't know about cap Britain. But if I were in you place, I honestly would wait.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Cap Britain would be cool - definitely unique.

Not choosing CGR or a awakened void? That disgusts me.

But at the end of the day, it is your roster and your choice. If you are only willing to go between goblin an Britain, i say Britain because its new and different. Don't waste rank 3 materials on goblin...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't, but I'm not choosing option three: it's your game, friend.

Play with the champs you enjoy playing with. If you build a synergy team for Roblin, I hear that he can be pretty amazing.

Of course, CGR is amazing without a team...
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

I know rg is good but not very good. And I don't know about cap Britain. But if I were in you place, I honestly would wait.

I can afford another fun rank up for now
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I don't believe you are moron (wish there was another option saying I disagree instead) for choosing Red Goblin or Captain Britain as it is your choice, but I personally would go CGR.

Of course who knows there could be a buff or something comes in that makes choosing one of those other two more valuable. Who know this game has unique content and settings which make a good number of champions viable for options.

Happy questing!
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    edited June 2022

I can afford another fun rank up for now
    if youve got this stash then do the fun rank up.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

But at the end of the day, it is your roster and your choice. If you are only willing to go between goblin an Britain, i say Britain because its new and different. Don't waste rank 3 materials on goblin...

The Void is probably low sig, best choice would be cgr or sunspot
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Red Goblin
    If you like RG more than CGR. Then why not?
    Noobda said:

If you like RG more than CGR. Then why not?

Someone who didn’t choose option 3. I am astonished
    Ceder said:

Skiddy212 said:

The Void is probably low sig, best choice would be cgr or sunspot
    Sig 32
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    CGR is a great r3 candidate.
    Keep in mind that in most fights, the main difference between r2 and r3 CGR, will be couple of basic hits less needed to ko the opponent, after you fire the sp2 and of course the increased tankiness thanks to higher healthpool.
    I would do Void personally, as far as he is awakened he is a beast, both offensively and defensively.
    Don’t fall for he rumours that he needs high signature to be good.
    He needs high signature in match ups where you can’t play aggressive, otherwise sig1 is enough to be great.
    But you do you at the end, if you don’t have any specific content to clear, do Cpt. Britain or Red Goblin 🙂
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Void
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Storm isn't too bad.
    I enjoy her now. Just throw in occasional heavy to keep her furies.