**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game has gotten worse since yesterday.

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
The game has literally been unplayable since yesterday with constant freezing and lag issues. Playing arena right now, feels like I’m playing on a potato, everything just lags and freezes.

The screen dimming issue has been a huge pain, as well forcing me to constantly restart the game.

It’s been 24 hours since the update and we have no update yet from Kabam. In these type of situations, timely updates are really crucial and important so people don’t get too frustrated and actually feel relieved if a fix has been found and is on the way.

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Thank god a non homophobic post.

Back to the old bug topics 👍🏻✌🏻
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Inputs have stayed the same for me, but I can’t obviously speak for everyone on that. But I have one room in my house that always has full bars of WiFi. Never once have I connected onto data or had the no connection symbol in that room. I played 3 alliance war fights there since the update and I’ve gotten the no connection symbol 3 times. It really does feel like something had changed
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    1 arena round has more waiting around than a battlegrounds match
  • BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    My phone is running really hot when playing after update. It’s the first time I’ve noticed it and the only thing to change was I updated last night. iPhone 13.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Imagine how bad the new Eternity of Pain challenge is going to be tomorrow with all these problems!

It's a good thing we have 3 weeks to do it.... smh
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    My screen goes dim when I use energy refills.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ugh every menu change is a mini disconnect issue leading to possible restarting the game but that doesn’t solve the problem. Continues to get hooked up.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Bayouem said:

My phone is running really hot when playing after update. It’s the first time I’ve noticed it and the only thing to change was I updated last night. iPhone 13.

June was anticipated to be a “hot” update anyway 😂
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Whenever a new update or new content comes out I'm reminded of a scene from wreck it ralph. He's so excited to go earn his medal playing hero's duty, then the door opens up and he sees all the bugs and his face falls....yah... thats us.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there, thank you for the report!
    We are aware of some issues surrounding lag/longer load times, as well as the Screen Dimming when using an Energy refill. We are investigating the issues right now and will be working on a fix ASAP!

Are you guys aware that the screen dimming is not only caused by using energy refills and is also not only on the new version? I posted in the bugs section that I didn't update yet (35.0.1) to the new version and had the screen dimming bug occur when I tried to view someone's profile. This indicates to me that the issue is not just with your new version code but a wider issue on your end unless you pushed new code to my phone yesterday or today without me updating the game.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Connection issues happened frequently since this update, plus one sudden force quit by the game due to “error in connection”. Just hope Kabam can fix it. I’m playing in 1000mbps broadband environment with no issue for other apps except MCOC.
  • Charlie66620Charlie66620 Posts: 10
    Same here... I can't play anything.. i must restart the gamr every time i use a energy refill... My phone is burning since the update
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Arena grinding is very boring with refreshing & help request. I frequently get network connection issues after just JUST 1 streak. Come on man this is worst gaming experience. It shouldn’t take that much time inorder to fix bar cause this issues are going on since 2/3 days.

I’m hoping this issues get fixed prior to launch of new feature champ.