Options

Game is getting boring

Last 2 months were very boring in game just Alliance War and Alliance Quest Eternity of Pain and the Battlegrounds makeded it to play otherwise last 2 months were very boring

Comments

• Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Yeah s/he did, but wrong about the gist?
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 659 ★★★
    Best post yet! The game is getting very irritating and boring… I agree!! Especially with the crystal pulls. Getting a 6* out of the event crystals is next to impossible, at least for me. The game would a little exciting if the program the crystals to only get 1 6* every 5 months from the event cav crystals. They act like it cost them money to allow a player to get more 6*’s. In reality they would probably make more because players would spend more to buy more crystals to get more 6*’s and buy rank up materials. I won’t even buy crystals anymore cause kabam cursed my account and I haven’t gotten a 6* from the event cav crystals in 5 1/2 months… BORING!!!
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 453 ★★★

Last 2 months were very boring in game just Alliance War and Alliance Quest Eternity of Pain and the Battlegrounds makeded it to play otherwise last 2 months were very boring

You get new content every month, which many other does not give you. On top of that new characters each month and some temporary content like gauntlet, eop etc.
    In the end it's just a game where you fight other characters.
    If you don't enjoy the game then you should consider quitting/taking a break.

Best regards
    G
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 690 ★★★
    I'm very casual but EoP and Battlegrounds have been fun and more engaging for me.

Just take the game as a bit of fun, it doesn't need to be a big part of your life.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Best post yet! The game is getting very irritating and boring… I agree!! Especially with the crystal pulls. Getting a 6* out of the event crystals is next to impossible, at least for me. The game would a little exciting if the program the crystals to only get 1 6* every 5 months from the event cav crystals. They act like it cost them money to allow a player to get more 6*’s. In reality they would probably make more because players would spend more to buy more crystals to get more 6*’s and buy rank up materials. I won’t even buy crystals anymore cause kabam cursed my account and I haven’t gotten a 6* from the event cav crystals in 5 1/2 months… BORING!!!

Your primary argument to support the game is getting boring is because you don't often pull 6*s from Cav crystals?!

Have you read the odds on those crystals, why is your primary support of the game being boring your inability to completely defy or Understand the crystal drop rates? Also, there are many, many, many other ways to get 6*s, I just can't wrap my head around your argument of Cav crystals being linked to this post
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    This might be a shocking revelation…. But there are other games you could play instead of just this one. Seriously though, it helps with the bored feeling.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    Odd for this to come out on new event quest, side quest, and EOP finale day.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I gotta admit, it’s refreshing to have a “the side quest was bad” post that completely fails to mention the side quest. It’s kind of genius.
  • Options
    Geronimo3124Geronimo3124 Posts: 30

Odd for this to come out on new event quest, side quest, and EOP finale day.

The only issue is what do we do this month after we complete these events in a week? With battlegrounds gone and nothing new this month, we are quickly going to see the game get stale.

This would be the perfect month to make incursions a solo venture or to add Thronebreaker EQ
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,226 ★★★★★

"Last 2 months were boring" proceeds to list off 4 things to do... also forgetting 7.4 was just released in march..
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I haven't been insanely active lately. But that is not because the game is boring (new title, battlegrounds, EOP)

I think alot of issues people are having is that in a post-covid world you have more to do than to play a game. The game is far from boring right now, the world is just becoming more interesting again!