**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Eternity of Pain reminder for Thronebreakers

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
Keep in mind that the highest amount of rewards you can get, you can get with sixteen points.

So, if you have done all the objectives the preceding weeks, then there will be one objective(out of four) that you can leave out without losing out on any rewards.
I know there will be some of you who will do it anyway because masochist/revives in overflow

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    What? Ive done all objectives but only got 12 points. I would still need to do 4 objectives now to get to the highest tier for TB at 16points. Or am I dumb?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

What? Ive done all objectives but only got 12 points. I would still need to do 4 objectives now to get to the highest tier for TB at 16points. Or am I dumb?

One point for completion.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I thought it was 3 objectives ( 1 more than other weeks) plus the 1 for completion
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

I thought it was 3 objectives ( 1 more than other weeks) plus the 1 for completion

4 objectives this week plus 1 for completion.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    I'll get the extra point anyways because Kabam
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    They said the total amount of points for TB was 17. So unless there is another method for gaining points, I would assume there to be 4 objectives but who knows...
    Guys they’ve already declared the structure, this is not speculation
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    I found Ikaris to be the most annoying champion to fight, so if possible I'd probably ignore an objective related to him.
    Ok I did not expect this but it might be possible to get exactly three objectives done in one run.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Ok I did not expect this but it might be possible to get exactly three objectives done in one run.

Or 4, just bring science and skill and be a masoquist

Malreck04 said:

Or 4, just bring science and skill and be a masoquist
    Yeah that’s true, I’m sure we’ll see some runs
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited June 2022
    You can do this in two runs for the 4 objectives. One run if you want to use only skill and science. You also only need to do 3 objectives in order to get the max rewards TB can get.

You can do this in two runs for the 4 objectives. One run if you want to use only skill and science. You also only need to do 3 objectives in order to get the max rewards TB can get.

Why not one run?
    Also if anyone needs to do 3/4 objectives then your strat should be some skill/science champs then rest of champs from a single class.
  • Malreck04 said:

Why not one run?
    I said one run if you wanna use skill and science only. You could also use skill science and then one of the classes banned in the objectice which could also give you one run I guess
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Claire/Ham/Dragon Man I think is the easiest run
    @GinjabredMonsta You have to use only skill/science if you want all four objectives in one run. If you want three objectives in one run then it's skill, science and one other class
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I brought 3 mutants and got 3 done