**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Freeze when using Energy Refill [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Clearing Cache, App Data, uninstalling and reinstalling on Android seems to have helped with it locking at Energy Refill.

3 energy refills without a lockup so far.... all 3 of those steps were needed on an OnePlus 9

So maybe someone else can try it and see if it helps them
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Can we get a fix or an update?.. the game is unplayable!!!
  • Options
    LowEndKellsLowEndKells Posts: 28
    🤔 No Emergency 🚨 Maintenance for this?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    They already said that they’d be working on it. An emergency maintenance isn’t always necessary
  • Options
    DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    @mostlyharmlessn , didn't work for me on Tab S6 or Note 10+.
  • Options
    Dramione said:

@mostlyharmlessn , didn't work for me on Tab S6 or Note 10+.

Darn, was hoping it would have been a help.
  • Options
    mcoclovemcoclove Posts: 2
    Same issue when using energy refill, goes to a dark screen and have to close game and restart. On 35.1 update on Android.
  • Options
    mcoclovemcoclove Posts: 2
    When will you fixed the issue ?
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Has anyone noticed it seems to be using the full energy refill before it freezes. And then when you reboot the energy is not there and the refill is gone and need to use another? Sorry if this was mentioned already
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    This may be the straw that finally breaks the camels back.
  • Options
    MagicalMercMagicalMerc Posts: 2
    How is this still an issue? It's exremely frustrating at this point to not have an update in days. This seems to be a common issue for a lot of people. I'm honestly getting a little sick of Kabam miraculously being able to fix pro-player bugs extremely timely but bugs like this go on for obscene amounts of time.
  • Options
    ytsejaMytsejaM Posts: 1
    Same, even can't use full refill after clearing cache

• Options
    FWIW the process I did that seemed to work, only lasted less than 24 hours. I am now back at having the same problem.
  • Options
    Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145

This new update has making the game worst everytime I play the new quest when I click on the next icon my phone screen goes dark and I have to close the game application and re-starting

This need to be sorted ASAP
    Many people got the same issue

This is a friend from the same alliance
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    I can use energy refills from the Inventory screen, done it multiple times; but with this bug you can't try to use it from any quest screen which causes the screen darkout freeze; also just running out of energy during a quest seems to cause the darkout freeze.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Revive farming is becoming a major pain in the ass -_-
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yeah this is total BS!,..every energy I use in Cav EQ my screen dims and freezes,..better beef up the compo Kabam cause this is GARBAGE,..EQ rewards should be grated to us for free from all tiers for this pathetic excuse for a update.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Your games fixed right?…lmao. Yeah your game needs fixed after every monthly update!!!…kind of beyond sad don’t ya think?
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    And here I was thinking that it is my connection. It seems as the trigger is when you are trying to open the energy help - energy refill screen. After doing a force close it solves it. Pretty annoying that I need to do this for my 20+ expiring refills today
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    edited June 2022

This is happens to me every time I try to refill my energy. I have to restart game no matter what!!! Very frustrating. @Kabam Miike when will this be fixed? Or is this another bug to stay? Just jk haha. But for real how long do y’all anticipate?
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112

That happens every time I run out of energy or get to my last 1 and try to refill. I wasted a lot of my timer from the Xs boost that I paid for(not with money). It if still cost me lost time on the Xs boost. When will this be fix? I know you guys are aware of this and it’s been going on for a few days now!