**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
    This is completely messed up!!! Everyone needs to quit! Then maybe they’ll actually fix it! If we keep support this game they will keep lying to us and prolonging fixing it. They said it was fix and it’s more broken then ever! Here is a big one! My opponents can get up from getting knocked down by a special and hit before I can block! Or the extremely over, way over aggressive AI can do whatever it wants while we the summoners are suffers broke really broken controls! This is total BS Kabam! And you know it!

time to say good bye to mcoc i guess. this is crazy. they are focusing on the animations when the devices cant handle it. GOOD luck making the game beautiful. this is now only iphone 13 pro max game. others just suffer.

Lmao exactly! They want to make more thing added to game instead of fixing the real problem. All they are doing is putting bandaids over bandaids and trying to get players eyes off the issues but it’s not working just like the game! All there cool new add pm’s just keep make more bugs!
    MongoPawn said:

THE GAME IS DEFINITELY NOT FIXED!!!
    Talking about compensation when literally nothing is working correctly is naive. Given Kabam’s typical ability to bury its head in the sand about the actual game play it doesn’t really surprise me. At this point I will no longer invest in a broken platform.

If everyone stopped playing I bet they would fix real quick, but to many people support them regardless and they can care less about the rest.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Yeah…at this point I can’t even tell if you’re “trying” to fix it
  • WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23
    Device and Version: iPad 6th generation (MR722X/A)
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.5
    Mobile Carrier: Telstra (Australia)
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (on 100/40 fibre connection)
    Game Version Installed: 35.0.1
    Game Mode: All
    Champions Affected: All
    Active Boosts: No influence

Description of the Issue:
    1. Random game crashes usually after about 20-30mins. Need to restart the game.
    2. Constant (1-3 sec)freezing of the screen, but AI can continue in the background.
    3. Unresponsive attacker while defender still attacks 3-5 seconds duration.
    4. Missed and incorrect input responses eg dashing forward, not launching special.
    5. Quake fails to evade when normally would occasionally? Maybe related to freezing
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    In-Game Name: SkyLord7000
    Device and Version: iPhone 7+
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.8.1
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 35.0.1
    Game Mode: Out of Quest (Champion Screen, Crystal Sceen, Stash Screen, Etc.)
    Champions Affected: No influence
    Active Boosts: No influence

Description of the Issue;

For a couple days now, logging into the game will overheat my phone in a minute and around 2-5 minutes the screen will go black and game will crash 3-10 seconds after. I’ve started to use a memory booster to help mcoc run faster but since I’ve downloaded it I’ve been experiencing major crashing.
  • MaffMaff Posts: 4

Am I missing something why are the arena points so low
  • Game crashes (screen darkens, no progression) when running out of energy during EQ.

IPad Pro (4th gen)
    IOS 15.5
    Version 35.1.0
    Wi-Fi
    Event Quest

• GarikaiGarikai Posts: 3
    Game crashed twice mid fight AW tier 8 5* Warlock VS Anti Venom Tile 4

IOS 15.4.1
    iPhone XS Max
    Game ver 1219569
    Cellular data
  • Buckylives2_0Buckylives2_0 Posts: 32
    Game crashes (screen darkens, no progression) when running out of energy during EQ.

IPHONE SE2
    IOS 15.5
    Version 35.1.0
    Wi-Fi
    Event Quest
  • jinnnnjinnnn Posts: 4
    Game is freezing and turns black and can’t use energy refiills
  • Bobbo828Bobbo828 Posts: 1
    When I try run out of quest energy, game freezes when screen is supposed to pop up and let me add some. Have to restart game and can't play until it generates quest energy on its own
  • UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Posts: 25
    AW fight froze upon entry AFTER fully healing and boosting. Needed to use 2 L5 health potions and another advanced power start boost to do the fight a second time. Worse, with the new UI, even though I got the opponent in one shot, I lost an attack bonus because the Kabam servers cannot probably handle code calls and requests, and the new update is buggy at every turn?!? iPhone 13 Pro Max on iOS 15.5 BTW
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It IS a broken platform! And it seems each iteneration of patch and updates has made it worse for the past year at least!
    They bury their heads in the sand because they have nothing! Everything they seem to do leaves the game more broken than it was before!
    We are going to our best to finish this season of war in my alliance and then we are done with it till the game is really starting to be fixed!
    Asking for compensation is a pointless pursuit! Who cares what they give us if we don't enjoy playing the game anymore anyway??? Another 6 star isn't gonna bring the fun back or make me wanna keep playing like this! Revives and restores! They are gonna dry up in overflow like all that compensation they gave us for war at the beginning of this "input" issue, even though war wasn't running!
    The game is a mess! Not fun and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight for that!
    The fun isn't gonna come back just because kabam gives us something!
    And you got enough make and model and os to see! This game is jacked up!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Game suddenly crashes when clicking on "Fight" button

IPHONE 8 & 12
    IOS 15.5
    Version 35.1.0
    Wi-Fi

Event Quest, Alliance Quest, Alliance War
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    how do i sign out from this?? this is annoying to not being able to opt out.
  • ScottiePimpinScottiePimpin Posts: 8
    I don’t understand how this game has so many issues every time there is an update. It’s frustrating to see a game that is so good yet so unplayable. Kabam needs to address and fix these issues right away. There is no excuse for a company to have these sort of problems in this day and age.
  • Bio_boostedBio_boosted Posts: 27
    iOS latest update
    8+
    WiFi and cell

Issue: cannot use energy refills mid game, screen darkens when I try and no amount of time waiting works. Reboots to the same issue. I cannot finish the last half a path unless I wait for the natural refill.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Update -
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: v 35.1.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? It is occurring in all modes, but with this new update I can not even fight one fight in the side quest. I've tried to fight the first fight and it has already crashes about 7 to 9 times. This is frustrating because I am currently not able to get the rewards on the side which includes the objectives tied to it as well. I do hope there is resolution.
  • Levani58121Levani58121 Posts: 4
    levani58121
    iphone 8
    wifi
    last version

when I replenish energy twice in a row game frizing
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Iphone 12 pro max, latest IOS en game update.
    Connection WIFI (full bar) & low latency fiber optic connection
    everything has a loading time, i mean extreme loading time.
    Arena/EOP/Qeusts, it takes 10 seconds to load a screen, 10 seconds to enter a fight etc.
    It's unbearable.

Please feed the hamsters!
  • AnbeiAnbei Posts: 120
    The same problems
    Game crashes (screen darkens, no progression) when running out of energy during EQ.

IPHONE 13 pro max
    IOS 15.5
    Version 35.1.0
    Wi-Fi
    Event Quest
  • JonarcJonarc Posts: 112
    I see that the "screen freeze" issues when we run out of energy during gameplay has been reported since June 6. Lagging since 2+ weeks ago and we have not heard back from Kabam's PR team. It's also happening in Arena, hit FIGHT button skips to home screen for a split second and then goes back to reset, if not, the game quits.

I've restarted my game for more than 40x just yesterday alone.

game ver.35.1.0
    iphone 11
    iOS 15.5
    wifi
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Game Isn’t fixed, beta version and normal version both have major lags and very unreliable dex and somewhat unreliable block, hit boxes are out, champs specials connect when you have evaded them ( often for one hit then the rest of the special whiffs) it’s like it used to be for a few days every monthly update before it was tuned, but now it’s like that all the time, for the last 8 months or so. game sticks with spinning wheel dozens of times a day
    1phone 12 on auto update and obviously I’m running the current game version.
  • DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66
    In-Game Name: Rion2k
    Device and Model: IPad 11 pro
    Device Operating System: iso 15
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: Story Quests, arena and monthly quest
    Description of the Issue: Lags when Beaten current boss in quest, lags after a full set in arena, also lags when collecting milestones from arena. And lags on opening crystals. Also the energy refill thing is a big problem