**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event quest 3.1 cavalier, how do i bleed colossus?

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips

In this node, you got to bleed opponent to ger cross charges and stop the unstoppable buff to trigger. So how do i bleed colossus who is immune bleed? I used domino to make his unstoppable failed to trigger but it based on luck
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Use a slow champion? If it’s a buff then most mystics should be able to take it.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    It's a bleed passive, should still work.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★

it still consider as bleed, so colossus still immune to them
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

Passive effects do not bypass imunities, i think the only effect who bypass it is Human Torch's Nova Flames
    Malreck04 said:

Use a slow champion? If it’s a buff then most mystics should be able to take it.

Still you won't get benefit from it, you need to bleed opponent to get charges for your damage
  • VeryViciousVeryVicious Posts: 30
    Overall, the EQ is easy anyway. Just bring a counter for unstoppable and live with not having the node benefit. Colossus is an easy opponent.

Overall, the EQ is easy anyway. Just bring a counter for unstoppable and live with not having the node benefit. Colossus is an easy opponent.

Yea it is easy, it just i cannot brain why they put immune bleed champs for a node that required you to bleed them
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    MattDRK said:

Passive effects do not bypass imunities, i think the only effect who bypass it is Human Torch's Nova Flames
    This game makes no sense :)

MattDRK said:

This game makes no sense :)
    no it will not work, is still consider as bleed, colossus and cgr is immune bleed, even it is passive or not, human torch passive is not incinerate, it is nova flames, different passive debuff from incinerate, totally different
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Use magneto. His AAR will stop the unstoppable most of the time
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    I used a few revives on cgr & colossus. Between all the bugs I really didn't want to redo any paths. And revives are easily farmed