**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Help me build a roster

Comments

• Options
    我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    Those are some nice 6*…for 6* roster I would recommend focusing on apoc, AA, diablo(if you’re running suicides) and as for 5* I would recommend ghost(if you know how to play her), nimgod(mainly for fighting against mutant), r mags, wmags(he has excellent pre-fights and I’ll recommend taking him up after you take some necessary champs up).
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Apoc, aa and diablo are great. Then torch, Red mags, nimgod and ghost are really good Champs. Focus on these ones
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,439 ★★★★★

Apoc, aa and diablo are great. Then torch, Red mags, nimgod and ghost are really good Champs. Focus on these ones

Second that with the addition of Venom. He's a versatile champ that can handle lots of scenarios.
  • Options
    Wkabam414Wkabam414 Posts: 24
    Thx ya,planning to build fully team mutant too :)
  • Options
    Wkabam414Wkabam414 Posts: 24
    If i go fully team mutant is it suitable suicide mastery guys?
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Colossus, mags, apoc and aa can be run pretty good with suicides.
    Wkabam414 said:

If i go fully team mutant is it suitable suicide mastery guys?