**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is Wiccan 's zayde?

In the eq, Wiccan says his zayde (grandpa) lives in the upper west side. I thought his grandfather was Magneto and he lives on Genosa .

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Could be his other grandpa, I.e. maternal/paternal
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    His father is Vision, that would make Ultron his grandpa. Again, does fit with his claim.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Wait, I’m not sure on Wiccan’s comic origin. He’s Scarlet Witch’s son, but is his dad anyone in particular? Was he made by SW like in Wandavision?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Wait, I’m not sure on Wiccan’s comic origin. He’s Scarlet Witch’s son, but is his dad anyone in particular? Was he made by SW like in Wandavision?
    Vision is his birth father. Ultron is his Paternal
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Massapeal said:

His father is Vision, that would make Ultron his grandpa. Again, does fit with his claim.

I don`t think this is MCU Wiccan but more likely Comic Wiccan. In which case Magneto is one of his grantfathers.
  • Options
    It would sorta make sense if he was talking about Magneto, just weird that he'd claim he lives in New York.
  • Options
    Ok now I get it, he was referring to his second family after being reincarnated in the past... screwy.