**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which character needs a buff the most?

StarkyboyStarkyboy Posts: 43
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Personally, I would go with Dr.Strange, partly because I feel like his special attack animations could be upgraded to look amazing given what we've seen from the character in the MCU. And also because he's not that great in general with the current state of the game.

Which character needs a buff the most? 62 votes

Groot
35% 22 votes
Blue/Red Cyclops
9% 6 votes
OG Captain America
6% 4 votes
Dr Strange
35% 22 votes
Captain Marvel/Ms Marvel
1% 1 vote
Moon Knight
11% 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Ms. Marvel or Captain Marvel, simply because they’re the exact same champion
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    Literally has no kit
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    Worst champion by a mile.

• Options
    BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 60
    He has been doing a lot to save our multiverse deserves a buff
  • Options

True I forgot about him
  • Options
    TheVyrus said:

Iron Fist
    Literally has no kit

Honestly, I forgot that he was even in the game, which is bad
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Starkyboy said:

Personally, I would go with Dr.Strange, partly because I feel like his special attack animations could be upgraded to look amazing given what we've seen from the character in the MCU. And also because he's not that great in general with the current state of the game.

As the post said need, the one that needs it the most would be cap
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Ms. Marvel or Captain Marvel, simply because they’re the exact same champion

I remember when they first announced they were releasing a movie version and people were complaining saying that they should have just taken Captain Marvel classic and given her an overhaul or the kit from this version instead of releasing a new one. But yeah, I wouldn't mind if they gave them some distinction and updated their absorption abilities since between Bishop and Captain Marvel movie, we seen better versions of their kit in action already.
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    I have no idea why ppl are so obsessed with Groot buff. He deserves to be trash, I don’t think he should get any buff. This champ can’t get any love from me due to his appearance. He is just a clown or side character.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Hey, everybody had an opportunity to give him a proper buff but people were sooo afraid of having their Ghost get nerfed (because that was somehow a guaranteed thing 🤷‍♂️) that they chose Guillotine instead..

And now you know the rest of the story.
  • Options
    BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    Other, Kabam’s servers
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Ofc CYCLOPS people are you crazy? Did you see all the buffs on Groot? Unblockable SP2? Regeneration? Fury? Stun decrease?

AND WHAT DOES CYCLOPS HAVE?! C'MON WTF
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There needs to be a variation. These two suck equally. At least make the Ms. Marvel have a high energy resistance, converts energy damage to furies or cruelty, and let her have her 'Seventh Sense' as she does in the 70s.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    ANTMAAAAAAAAAN
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Both Captains Marvel need buffs. Sentry needs a buff too. There was some try - no impact. Still needs a buff
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    I'm not convinced the buff program will make any of them good.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I'm not convinced the buff program will make any of them good.

What buff program?