**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The weekly compensation package should still be a thing..

Comments

• Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    frodo2377 said:

Where's the guy noting that this is compensation thread number X? He's slacking! j/k

@Rillian you have been summoned
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Rohit_316 said:

Gmonkey said:

I think July 4 spending will show what people think about the game. I know alliance mates are I are not keen to spend.

Whales will still spend thousands of dollars just because they are addicted ..and this is why Kabam doesn't care about anything ..all they care about is greens in your wallet and they get it during every sale .
    I am not sure I have 5 r4 like many whales and unless you have omega sentinel no point ranking up. Even then just an 11 point increase in prestige if you were top 5 aq maybe but many of those are maxed already. I think spending will be lower game is worse than the overheating issue years ago.
    Careful. You can’t mention the “overheating” issue. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★

I sure hope they send something out soon. The game isn’t performing any better for me and my alliance mates. Lots don’t check the forums so to them, it just seems like Kabam is just burying their heads In the sand and pretending there are no issues.

This has caused the fall of my alliance were p4 last war back to 18 now... alliance closing next season
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Glads said:

I sure hope they send something out soon. The game isn’t performing any better for me and my alliance mates. Lots don’t check the forums so to them, it just seems like Kabam is just burying their heads In the sand and pretending there are no issues.

This has caused the fall of my alliance were p4 last war back to 18 now... alliance closing next season
    we too are disbanding the ally after EOP rewards are dropped, bored and frustrated ☹
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s been a frustrating 8 months, only really made ok because of the compo, but really it’s sucked the fun out of it, now trying to pass this shambles off as fixed,and the blatant monetisation of potions, I’ll be walking from 6 years In the game if it isn’t actually fixed soon
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    JimmyB said:

Rohit_316 said:

Gmonkey said:

I think July 4 spending will show what people think about the game. I know alliance mates are I are not keen to spend.

Whales will still spend thousands of dollars just because they are addicted ..and this is why Kabam doesn't care about anything ..all they care about is greens in your wallet and they get it during every sale .
    You're exactly right! But it won't last much longer by no means. They can continue to spend on a broken game that will never be fixed. All it's doing is giving them a false pretense that people will spend money and accept this behavior in the long run!
    Consider it like ciagrettes .. people know it's harmful but they smoke daily just because they are addicted and even if 1 cigarette starts costing 50$ , people will still buy it because they are addicted . It's a vicious cycle that will continue in long run as well.
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    But kabam fixed the game...
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Who’s disagreeing, my swipe backs run forwards sometimes, I’ve got sticky feet bug every fight, dex works about 70% and block works about 95% it’s not a functioning game right now; no chance I would have still been here after 8 months if it wasn’t for the other 5 years invested, nobody wants compo, we want a functioning game, and until that’s delivered compo makes more sense than no compo
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

I had to change Ally’s mid season for similar reasons… gotta wonder who pervasive this issue of ally’s failing apart is
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

It is ok I spent my July 4 money already. Toward a gravel bike. I am retiring on my alt after season. May do the same on my main, as the game interferes too much with life and is no longer enjoyable with the problems makes me frustrated and angry.
    The sad fact is that july 4 spending will drop and that will mean less money to fix the game, meaning more bugs. It has been a fun ride, but the fun is gone.

I bike a lot,.. you were planning on dropping a lot of money on July 4th if you invested in a gravel bike 😂😂😂. Welcome to the club i invested in a nice road bike and haven’t looked back. @Gmonkey
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    I would not be surprised if the new management has given little/limited autonomy to whoever is left running MCOC.. probably the staff are given walking papers and new people (employees from acquisition company are taking over control) even if they don't know squat about the MCOC gaming system.
    another scenario I can think of is once the game is fixed, the acquisition will let go the original developers and programmers in lieu of their own staff.

That is what happens when there is a consolidation or acquisition of another company.. the staff from acquired business is let go or given less authority on the direction unless otherwise reviewed by by new bosses.
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    @Kabam Miike game isn’t fixed !!!!!!!!!! Every day has a new bug. Came on !
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Would love to hear from the Mods on this thread considering it is universally agreed upon. I love when such a thread exists and they decide not to address it...

Before this update, I felt like i barely noticed any bugs at all. Now though, I can barely play due to disconnections etc. Makes doing any alliance events taxing, ive died numerous times in war cause of it, and altogether ive just stopped doing arena because of it.

Compensation packages need to start again, especially for war and the amount of potions i have to use due to horrible inputs.