**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who will be the first 6 star rank 5 champion

I feel as though the typical rank 3 would be doom, herc, ghost etc. Rank 4 is where you see uniques and personal favourites. Rank 5 however I think will go back to the beyond beyond god tier champs. Who do you think will be the 1st rank 5 6*?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    Also it really depends on what champs are added to game between now and then. They could be prestige king or a meta defining champ.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    1st Doom
    2nd prefence Void and g2099 ( will decide with coin toss again)
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's going to be Doom or Surfer
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    I would say either of Doom or CGR for me. gully 2099 or apoc are my next options
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    With the sole r3 herc iam having at the moment,
    After I get married and have a son/daughter/..
    I will give my account to my child, they will decide who will they rankup
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’d put Surfer in the running
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Seeing as how the class catalysts are random and to a large extent you most likely won't be able to pick what class you r5 first. It will be the highest prestige champ in that class. personally I will do everything possible to get cosmic frags with the hope of taking herc up.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I dunno. The rich are weird, who knows which way they’ll jump on the first R5? Quicksilver?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I mean, since you have to have 3 t6cc, it will depend on what class people form 3 of first. Typically, the only people who get to rank up a champ to a newly achievable rank are those who spend a lot and are in the top of the top alliances. Those people will be gunning for prestige, so that will probably determine it.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Doom Hercules Surfer OmSent will form most of the initial R5s, unless we get some other top prestige great value champs soon which can rival these 4
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    For me it’s gonna be Knull without a doubt
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Doom Hercules Surfer OmSent will form most of the initial R5s, unless we get some other top prestige great value champs soon which can rival these 4

Seeing as how it is in kabaams best interest (especially financially, but other reasons too), to keep moving the bar higher I fully expect a new top 5 prestige champ soon. Most likely quicksilver. Especially since last I checked 2 alliances had perfect prestige. That new top 5 champ will make them 10s of thousands of dollars, probably more, from the top 2 alliances alone.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm guessing Doom, Apocalypse, Aegon, or Hercules.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I don’t think I’ll be around
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Champs that have not even been added to the game yet. Way too early for me to be thinking about now.