**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No summoner showdown?

Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
I thought the weekly compensation which we had been receiving was ceased as the game was in a more enjoyable and reliable state. However the post below suggests otherwise, in which case, why stop the weekly compensation? Seems like a complete contradiction...

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    This has nothing to do with any of what you're in to
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Lol, But how much does this really hurt middle to low players? Mostly top players? Sucks for Happy won't be getting his third title in a row. They were fun to watch, but I'd rather get the game fixed first before we get another bug like the miles one from last year and everyone says "its rigged" lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Last year wasn't as fun because of the power gain fest. Filling their resources on Battleground, at least this year, is a far better choice.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★

Lol, But how much does this really hurt middle to low players? Mostly top players? Sucks for Happy won't be getting his third title in a row. They were fun to watch, but I'd rather get the game fixed first before we get another bug like the miles one from last year and everyone says "its rigged" lol

Happy didn't win in 2019 that was DT Melodic Metal
    Happy didn't win in 2020 it was AngerDanger. And Happy only won in 2021 because of a technically, well a handful of technicalities.

So Happy wouldn't have had a 3rd title in a row.
    Lol, I should have clarified, American title
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Happy didn't win in 2019 that was DT Melodic Metal
    Happy didn't win in 2020 it was AngerDanger. And Happy only won in 2021 because of a technically, well a handful of technicalities.

So Happy wouldn't have had a 3rd title in a row.
    Lol, I should have clarified, American title
    That's fair.

I still this last year was full of controversy. Sucks. Still fun to watch.

Honestly 2020 was my favorite. AngerDanger put on a clinic with his choices.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Let's be real. You want to run it in the current climate?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Showcasing a broken game doesn't seem to be a good idea to me which make the decision to cancel this years event a great one.