Options

Who would you r4?

Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I have skill 6* awakening gem too and a lot of sig stones.

Who would you r4? 111 votes

Fury
55%
Disbanded_pensBKSwisherSweetTendersquadheruheru511SpeedbumpF4k3_GaM3rTerraJazz_MessengercausticSceptilemaniacUnsilentBrokenFloorKillerspiderbites0196JhonST33Wine_LoverPikoluDenslo500CarnieRockypantherx 62 votes
Shang-chi
9%
Malreck04Amazing_Demon05훈포도Killswitch01Krishna24TheBair123SirGamesBondZAHIDMALIK1588BlackVikingTrongNovHamoBlamo51 11 votes
Moleman
13%
Lightburn22HugeBeanReferenceAyden_noah1kurogami24WhoDaPooTempest_024MCOCHazzaDkcody42Ioniqus_797LorddrewInsaneSkull13579rebel_1xKöftespießPowerOfACandle 15 votes
Kingpin
14%
Spity68CupidBoosterStqtsC19h28o2Mobile_P0tat0UvoginBollandRiptidejbxotiicFinal_OrderBadass84Barri8Dark_hoodsNycromancy999ozzTnkeesman 16 votes
Other
6%
RockyshockyLordValek0casual0BigBlueOxBuggyDClownPtkVascoFishWhistle 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Fury
    This poll would have been tough if Fury was unduped ..but he isn't and now it's not even close.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,721 Guardian
    Fury
    I typically run max deep wounds, so fury is the obvious choice for me
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Fury
    My first & only R4
    Kingpin is the 2nd best option IMO
  • Options
    Bigdadapops12Bigdadapops12 Posts: 37
    Fury
    Fury was my first. I use him so much. He's put in so much work for me over the years he earned it imo. And I run suicides too btw. Max deep wounds and max dispair makes him unstoppable
  • Options
    DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    Fury
    Bringing Fury to R4 means that you've got quite a bit of extra health in that 30% where he's at his best.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,432 ★★★★★
    Moleman
    my opinon
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Kingpin
    Kingpin just because hes fun
  • Options
    Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130

Fury was my first. I use him so much. He's put in so much work for me over the years he earned it imo. And I run suicides too btw. Max deep wounds and max dispair makes him unstoppable

That’s actually good to know you run suicides cuz I usually do too
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Fury
    Nick Fury not because he's better than Shang-Chi and KP cos that a big debate but he's duped and the others aren't. I use KP and Shang-Chi more than I do NF (I don't have a 6star NF). I use Shang-Chi on footloose path in AQ and who doesn't like KP. Regarding your skill gem and stones, I'd use it on Aegon. Regardless of what people say about him, he's still a top skill champion, and a beast for Labyrinth kind of content. In my opinion, if you have an Aegon invest in him and you'll reap the benefits sooner of later. And he's one synergy away from being "viable" in the content people say he's not.
  • Options
    Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    Fury
    R4 Fury would benefit a lot for the extra life pool on second life, and r3 KP can do the job without problem in most of the content with the right synergy.