**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Rewards??

TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
If i was in an alliance and did the required 5 wars to get the season rewards but the alliance disbanded before season ended do i still get the rewards?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    If you aren't still in the alliance, then I doubt it.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Nope
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    If it was rewards I was interested in I would just not leave the alliance until after the awards are dispersed. No matter who else leaves.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    If you do all of the wars and you leave the alliance (or get kicked) before the awards drop, you lose out. This is actually a brutal tactic that some alliances use to "punish" certain players or get "pay back". Regardless of the reasoning though (in this case the ally no longer exists), if you're not in the ally anymore none of those wars count. Even if you do 5 wars, leave the ally and get invited back, those previous wars don't count anymore.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/47445/alliance-wars-seasons-discussion-thread/

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You must be in the Alliance at the time the Rewards arrive.
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    negative ghostrider
  • Options
    Hey @TreyMoss2016, as is mentioned in THIS article, you must remain in your Alliance until the Rewards have been distributed. If you are no longer in the Alliance when the Rewards are sent out, you won't be able to claim them.
This discussion has been closed.